Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2017, 04:05 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,963,611 times

Advertisements

I enjoyed the zombies in this episode. The one zombie at the house that Rosita killed reminded me of the well zombie. I miss them fighting and killing zombies like this.

Too bad it was really the deer and not Rick who was being eaten :-) That would have made my year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2017, 04:09 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,752,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Thanks. Yeah, now I know Sasha is toast.

Not every scene needs a backstory. Just go with the flow and use your own imagination. Although the military at a carnival is a tough cookie. All I can think of is the military was sent for carnies and customers that turned and they got overrun by them. A silly scenario because Rick and Michonne needed to find guns.

The soldiers were probably sent their to distribute the MRE's that were there.

Old 03-06-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The soldiers were probably sent their to distribute the MRE's that were there.

Sometimes I feel as though they just fall into things way too easily.

Old 03-06-2017, 04:57 PM

11,201 posts, read 9,127,025 times
Maybe they will replace Carl with another actor after the Negan war. They need an actor that is older looking and a little bit taller than Rick after the 2 years of peace. This might lead the way of killing rick after the whisperers war.

Old 03-07-2017, 06:53 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,250,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
I enjoyed the zombies in this episode. The one zombie at the house that Rosita killed reminded me of the well zombie. I miss them fighting and killing zombies like this.

Too bad it was really the deer and not Rick who was being eaten :-) That would have made my year.
That's exactly what I thought of the first shot of that walker...well zombie!

Old 03-07-2017, 09:14 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,663,681 times
Quote:

Will you get over it...please. So annoying.

Old 03-07-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
Will you get over it...please. So annoying.
Nah. I'm pretty passionate about my hate for Rick. It's the only thing that gets me up in the mornings. Well, that and coming on here to read your witty posts.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:07 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,663,681 times
Quote:
Nah. I'm pretty passionate about my hate for Rick. It's the only thing that gets me up in the mornings. Well, that and coming on here to read your witty posts.
You are without a doubt the most annoying poster on CD.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986pacecar View Post
You are without a doubt the most annoying poster on CD.

Wow, that's a pretty big honor.

I would just like to thank, gosh, my parents, for allowing me to run a muck and torment my siblings and family pets. It was those early years of being annoying that really helped me hone the skills I have today.

I would also like to thank my 3rd grade teacher, Mrs Wesselman. Thanks for always calling me a pain in the ass and sending me off to the priniciples office when I would annoy Nick by throwing erasers at him. Principle Vance and I had some good chats in his office about what kind of person I wanted to be when I grew up.

And last but not least, I'd like to thank Andrew Lincoln. It's because of you and your talent to play a useless piece of Sh#t that makes horrible decisions for your group of survivors on The Walking Dead, that I can come onto CD and annoy the crap out of 1986pacecar. Thank you.

No really....Thank you.

Old 03-07-2017, 12:55 PM

12,058 posts, read 6,608,862 times
Quote:
Sometimes I feel as though they just fall into things way too easily.
Like all the gasoline in the cars that's still good after all these years.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV