Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2018, 07:25 AM

7,137 posts, read 4,858,749 times

Advertisements

One of those articles said Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan both will only do 6 eps in this upcoming season.

Maybe Rick and Maggie will hook up and leave with all those babies, start their own little town somewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2018, 11:02 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,105,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
One of those articles said Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan both will only do 6 eps in this upcoming season.

Maybe Rick and Maggie will hook up and leave with all those babies, start their own little town somewhere.
Nope, they are not coming back. Andrew Lincoln is over it. He has been since season 5.

I wonder if Danai Guirira will leave. Her contract is ending after season 9.

Old 06-01-2018, 11:43 AM

1,626 posts, read 1,362,189 times
AFAIC, Andrew Lincoln IS the show. It started with him and it should end with him.

At least Morgan jumped ship (well, not really — he was reassigned) to FTWD, so his character is safe for now. Maybe some of the other characters, like Carol, could migrate over there as well.

Old 06-01-2018, 02:38 PM

9,891 posts, read 7,778,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Maybe FTWD Madison will become the new Rick. Alicia will become the new maggie. Then we have the Whisper war.
LOL, oh gosh, no. But I could do Laura & John from FTWD as leads.

I'll keep watching until the end.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:12 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,575,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlecat View Post
AFAIC, Andrew Lincoln IS the show. It started with him and it should end with him.

At least Morgan jumped ship (well, not really — he was reassigned) to FTWD, so his character is safe for now. Maybe some of the other characters, like Carol, could migrate over there as well.
I like Fear so much better with Morgan on it. Kudos to the stars though who recognize when it's time to leave a good thing. It's time for TWD to wind down, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
LOL, oh gosh, no. But I could do Laura & John from FTWD as leads.

I'll keep watching until the end.
Agree; I've watched this long; I'll see it through until the end! Which one is Laura - is that Elfman's character? I definitely could see John as a lead and Elfman too - IF she's not evil which she seems to be.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:24 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,131,264 times
I would like to see Rick get killed off and Dorie from FTWD crossover to replace the leading male.

Old 06-02-2018, 12:55 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,959,797 times
Quote:
Andrew Lincoln IS the show.

not even close.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:41 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,231,821 times
Quote:
AFAIC, Andrew Lincoln IS the show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
not even close.
He USED TO BE THE SHOW. Now though I think the show has outgrown him. Bad writing, this stuuuuupid Negan crapolla, Michonne becoming just an appendage of Rick, Carl being killed, Rick is no longer central to the show, IMO. It could go on without him, IF there is decent writing. BIG IF.

I really believe the two shows should merge now.

Old 06-03-2018, 04:45 PM

1,626 posts, read 1,362,189 times
I posted
"AFAIC, Andrew Lincoln IS the show."

AFAIC = As far as I'm concerned

That statement was/is JMO = just my opinion
and therefore
YMMV = your mileage may vary

All that being said, I agree that the two shows should merge now. The writers seem to be able to support only one good show anyway. I'd also like to see John Dorie take the lead, seeing how he's the new gunslinger, and maybe have Carol and a few of the other stronger characters crossover to join Morgan.

I'm not speaking for anyone else. This is just my opinion.

Old 06-04-2018, 08:39 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,231,821 times
Quote:
I posted
"AFAIC, Andrew Lincoln IS the show."

AFAIC = As far as I'm concerned

That statement was/is JMO = just my opinion
and therefore
YMMV = your mileage may vary

All that being said, I agree that the two shows should merge now. The writers seem to be able to support only one good show anyway. I'd also like to see John Dorie take the lead, seeing how he's the new gunslinger, and maybe have Carol and a few of the other stronger characters crossover to join Morgan.

I'm not speaking for anyone else. This is just my opinion.
Yeah, so? Geez, didn't know what those initials stood for. NOT. Wazza matter, people can not reply to your posts? People can not state their opinions? End it, don't be so touchy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV