Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 09:43 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,405,848 times

Advertisements

I think that Josh and Reed should stop whining. Remember that Reed went through and found the HII in someone else's bag. Missy might not have been the nicest, but at least she didn't go through someone's personal belongings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2014, 10:34 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,196,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I think that Josh and Reed should stop whining. Remember that Reed went through and found the HII in someone else's bag. Missy might not have been the nicest, but at least she didn't go through someone's personal belongings.
Good point.. But I still don't like her.

Old 12-23-2014, 12:42 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,203,287 times
Well that gives a little more insight into why Missy possibly has been married & divorced 3 times. Editing probably cut those snide remarks out trying to be PC. Saddest part that I've read of those snippets above is "since she was a Christian". God wants us to love everybody & let him be the judge. Gee whiz this is sad I'm sure Baylor, being exposed to Missy's beliefs, has some homophobic thoughts as well. Hate the sin love the sinner is what I've been taught and to not judge. So I like y'all warts and all.

I'm so happy she is only got one vote & that was from her daughter to boot.

Old 12-23-2014, 04:30 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,766,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Josh did a reddit AMA yesterday:

Josh Canfield here!! AMA!! : survivor

A few tidbits:
Wow. Vile. Editing does a lot for perception!

Old 12-23-2014, 08:22 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,475,168 times
I am not in the least surprised at what Josh revealed about Missy. I got some hints about her attitude towards him and Reed and it wasn't very accepting. I had to assume it was for no other reason than because they were a gay couple. Missy just gave off a bad vibe for me from the beginning.

I think what also bothered me about Missy was she seemed such a bad example as a role model for her daughter yet insisted on controlling Baylor. So Baylor stood there and watched her hypocritical so-called-Christian homophobic mother reject people based on extreme bias as she literally stole food from the mouths of others. What an example to set for your kid.

No wonder Baylor is a spoiled brat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV