Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite shark on Shark Tank?
Mark Cuban 18 22.50%
Kevin O'Leary (Mr. Wonderful) 8 10.00%
Daymond John 7 8.75%
Lori Greiner 7 8.75%
Robert Herjavec 33 41.25%
Barbara Corcoran 7 8.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 11:58 PM

72 posts, read 231,677 times

Advertisements

Who is your favorite shark on Shark Tank?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 08:37 AM

4,792 posts, read 8,187,182 times
I would certainly say Mark is my favorite. Mr Wonderful would be my least favorite.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:46 AM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,212 times
Robert is my favorite.

Old 12-16-2014, 09:48 AM

4,103 posts, read 5,424,525 times
I like Cuban and Robert for their own separate qualities. I cant stand how slimey Kevin is but it still adds to the show. It wouldn't be the same without him.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:53 AM

65 posts, read 429,808 times
Robert..very cautious..doesn't go out of his comfort zone too much. He was like that a lot on Dragons Den
Lori..easy on the eye....for pure consumer products that need infomercials she is the go to person
Kevin..arrogant, condescending, rude..need I say more. I hate when he says 'I forbid you to proceed' etc. Very few people target him as the person that they want to partner with. For such a wine snob, he seemed very eager to be in Costco.
Damon Bland, very focussed on licensing deals. Not really sure of his past businesses, but I'm not really sure if he has been relevant in the fashion world lately. I can't stand his '10 seconds to decide if you want my deal' schtick'
Barbara Astute, smart. I would do a deal with her
Mark Smart, quick to figure out if the pitch is a real good product or not. He seems to like to work with most but not often with Kevin.

Old 12-16-2014, 12:08 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,228 times
Honestly I'm not super fond of any of them, but Robert seems to be the nicest and most genuine of them. I can't really stand Cuban, I get sick of hearing him blather on about "the Mavs" every chance he gets, and he seems to get weirdly aggressive and b*tchy a lot. He also has, to me, a sort of evil vibe (his creepy, beady eyes seem to accentuate that.) Kevin can certainly be an a-hole, but I get the feeling that he is mostly projecting a TV persona, and is probably nicer than that irl.

Old 12-16-2014, 12:11 PM

50,353 posts, read 63,939,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Honestly I'm not super fond of any of them, but Robert seems to be the nicest and most genuine of them. I can't really stand Cuban, I get sick of hearing him blather on about "the Mavs" every chance he gets, and he seems to get weirdly aggressive and b*tchy a lot. He also has an evil look about him with his creepy, beady eyes. Kevin can certainly be an a-hole, but I get the feeling that he is mostly projecting a TV persona, and is probably nicer than that irl.
I totally agree with you. I think Mark acts like an arrogant jerk, and he hardly ever makes offers. He just criticizes everyone.

Old 12-16-2014, 12:36 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,343,362 times
I don't watch the show very often, but my pick would be Robert, who seems to be the nicest, most courteous, and genuinely a nice guy. I know Barbara worked hard to get where she is, but I recently saw her on Millionaire and she was a complete idiot and my respect for her took a nosedive. When I see Lori, I just think of QVC. Damon doesn't seem to get involved too much and I wonder why he is even on the show. Kevin is a smart business person but I don't think that I would want to do business with him even though he probably would be the best one to do business with. No feelings about Mark.

Old 12-16-2014, 01:19 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,649,922 times
Robert is my favorite...Barbara a close second...but Mark and Kevin make the show more interesting...

Old 12-16-2014, 01:21 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,765,087 times
In order from favorite to least.

1. Robert - seems like a genuine person who would not just want to lend money and be the expert but would really try to be a helpful partner and work with you at the same time.
2. Lori - the others seem to respect her prowess for QVC so I think she'd would be a force if a product was best suited for that avenue. I think she carefully guards the fact that she is a nice person because she doesn't want to be underestimated as just a pretty face.
3.(tie) Kevin - I think he is a cut to the chase guy who gives out advice even when he isn't interested. Some people don't like the truth which is why I think he is considered the bad guy.
3. Daymond - I think he is a shrewd person who sometimes lets his emotions get the better of him, which is okay because some of the contestants are stupid and have turned down better deals from him just waiting for offers from the other sharks.
3. Barbara - I think she's okay. And she may be one of the most balanced sharks, it is just I haven't seen her take too many offers.
6. Mark - can't stand him. He ruins the show for me. He's too popular and worth too much money. More then all the other sharks put together. The stupid contestants will turn down a million dollars from another shark for the chance to smell 250k of his money. He rarely takes deals and he is snarky and surly the whole show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV