Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2015, 08:21 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,212,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I wonder if Joe confronted Tyler for telling everyone about the idol clue?
I hope so. Can't say I blame Tyler. It might have been good game play but I don't like him for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2015, 10:47 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
They need to get rid of Dan immediately if only to save my TV screen. I want to throw things at him whenever he is on the screen.
So damn smug, ain't he? What were the 2 things? You get voted out because you do nothing and you get voted out because your so annoying? Do the math Dan.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:07 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
They need to get rid of Dan immediately if only to save my TV screen. I want to throw things at him whenever he is on the screen.
He makes Philip in his red skivvies look like a stud.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:08 AM

4,361 posts, read 6,528,616 times
Joe is clearly a challenge ninja. He even appears to be playing the game. His plan with the reward challenge had little to no effect to help his alliance and most definitely hurt it with what occurred regarding the idol.

Could have been edit or maybe he just lost composure when he found the clue and simply obsessed over it to the point he didn't work the people he brought to the reward. Was it really so weak they didn't show it or did it never happen?

Odds are clearly against him, no numbers and impossible to win EVERY immunity challenge.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:13 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post

Odds are clearly against him, no numbers and impossible to win EVERY immunity challenge.
Mike is the only one in the other alliance able to compete with him in IC's. All it takes is that one time though.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:34 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Joe is clearly a challenge ninja. He even appears to be playing the game. His plan with the reward challenge had little to no effect to help his alliance and most definitely hurt it with what occurred regarding the idol.

Could have been edit or maybe he just lost composure when he found the clue and simply obsessed over it to the point he didn't work the people he brought to the reward. Was it really so weak they didn't show it or did it never happen?

I remember a player in two seasons. One and maybe two, were won by him. He had a target on his back through the entire season.
Tom, the fireman from NYC. I recall being so nervous that he wouldn't win the II every darn episode. I just knew he would be voted off in a TC if he didn't hold immunity.

It's so odd to have such anxiety over a player in a reality show.

Old 04-09-2015, 01:01 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times
Yeah, no doubt if Joe loses or I should say when Joe loses an IC he is gone. He doesn't seem to be bothering to make alliances or plotting strategies unless we are just not being shown him doing so. That's why I am surprised he didn't go after the II all out. He needs it more than anyone.

I agree that it should have been Jenn over Hali. Jenn is a better player and she seems to be a better strategist although again we haven't either of them really doing much strategizing. Maybe there are just too many doggone players this season but I am having a difficult time getting a fix on how anyone is playing the game.

We have Rotten Rodney's stomping around and fuming like a bull, glaring at the guys who are prettier than he is, Doofus Dan trying to convince women he is superior to then while they laugh behind his back, Mike whining about how he knows he's going to be the next one to go and Shirin just being weird, but we are really not seeing what any of them are really thinking as far as playing the game.

They all just seem to be floating along. Someone comes by and says "Vote for so-and-so" and they do it. To me it just doesn't appear that anyone is doing any real thinking about it.

Old 04-09-2015, 04:28 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,613,288 times
My first post in this thread regarding this season, but I have seen all the episodes:

1) The no-collars do not appear to have any kind of strategy skills. Yeah, it was great that Joe took the swing votes along with him for the reward, but as mentioned by another member, his plea for them to join the no-collars must have been extremely weak because they didn't even both to show it on air.

2) Why haven't the no-callers called out Will for flipping on them? This shows again IMO, that Joe, Jenn and Hali can not play the strategy game well. IMO, Will seems like someone who can be easily tricked into believing a lie. I think there was room to at least call him out and try to get him back on there side.

3) Agree, Tyler was dumb to tell Mike the clue. When he started telling Mike the clue I thought for sure (because Tyler does seem smart) Tyler was going to end it with a lie about it being buried instead of defying gravity. Why didn't Tyler just try to find the idol himself?

4) Joe is definitely in trouble with out Immunity Necklace. BUT, I could see one scenario saving him even without it. Possibly two things would have to happen: Rodney gets so sick of Mike directing the blue collars that he flips. Maybe just Rodney by himself or maybe Rodney with Will. But for this to work, the majority alliance would have to split their vote. Could be possible if Mike does not want to fess up to having the idol. Most of the people in the majority alliance would be worried that Joe has found the immunity idol. Remember, Mike made a big scene about him having it too.

So the vote would go down like this:

Shirin, Joe, Jenn, Rodney and Will vote for a Blue Collar, I would assume vote is for Mike if Rodney is flipping (5 votes)

Majority alliance plans to split vote 4-3 (Joe/Jenn) thinking if no idol is played, Joe goes home. If Joe plays an idol, then they tie 3 votes Jenn and 3 votes someone on blue collar. Re group and re-vote to get out Jenn.

5) The other possibility and maybe more likely is that Tyler and Carolyn come to their senses and flip to the no-collars to start getting rid of some of the blue collars. Because if they are smart, they should realize that once Joe is gone, target #1 and #2 is probably Tyler and Carolyn. At least if I was the majority Blues +Will, that is what I would be thinking. Wouldn't care about Jenn and Shirin at that point.

Again, this would probably call for a split amongst the majority alliance votes to work out in Joe's favor.

6) People I can see winning this season:

1)Joe
2)Mike
3)Jenn
4)Tyler
5)Carolyn

The other five don't have a chance unless three out of those five somehow end up in the final.

7) Looking forward to a food challenge at some point (did they have one last season?) Also seems about right for one of those memory challenges where you have to recall the images.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:07 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,212,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
My first post in this thread regarding this season, but I have seen all the episodes:
3) Agree, Tyler was dumb to tell Mike the clue. When he started telling Mike the clue I thought for sure (because Tyler does seem smart) Tyler was going to end it with a lie about it being buried instead of defying gravity. Why didn't Tyler just try to find the idol himself?

Tyler is a true white collar. It would be below his dignity to go out and hunt around for the idol.

Old 04-10-2015, 06:28 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Looking forward to a food challenge at some point (did they have one last season?) Also seems about right for one of those memory challenges where you have to recall the images.
They also have to do one of those "loved ones visits" challenge.
I can't imagine what Dan's wife looks like
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV