Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2015, 07:36 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,546,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
At the moment, I'm thinking Jen or Kelly are looking good as winners. Not sure about male contenders as yet as no mans really standing out. I know it's too early to say but it's part of the fun.

Does anyone know if Kelly would receive any compensation for that injury. She's gonna have a scar.
Going out on a limb here but would bet the house that a waiver has been signed. I'm sure there is no contractual clause that would bring compensation for any injury. The scar would be a badge of courage anyways, especially for a law enforcement person.

Wouldn't surprise me if either one of those two show up at the final tribal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2015, 07:47 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,255,299 times
I've just recently decided to go back and re-watch Season 1 .. wow, it's really changed so much. If you have Hulu+ I would suggest you do too. It's fascinating ...

Old 03-30-2015, 08:40 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,228,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
I also think he distracted her by telling her he was throwing the challenge and continued to talk to her, even though he was trying to help by saying it out loud it probably broke her concentration.
Yes there was a lot of pressure and he was distracting her. But as a State Trooper I would hope she could keep her mind clear during distractions.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:31 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,243,297 times
Oh yeah, I see it now. Of course Kelly-the-Cop will win. When asked how she got that scar, "I got my scar when I won the million dollars on Survivor". There's her injury payoff.

Old 04-01-2015, 07:11 PM

2,414 posts, read 3,495,609 times
Great idol play by Jen

I wonder if one of the white collars told her what was going down because Will looked shocked

Maybe it was just Jen's intuition? Either way, it's good to see that blue collar won't necessarily dominate the rest of the game, the numbers are still scary for the no collars though. I can't wait to see who finds the hidden immunity idol next episode

Old 04-01-2015, 07:28 PM

7,390 posts, read 5,504,047 times
Finally! Someone played the HII like it should be played! And another prop for Jen for hanging onto that pole after getting stung...where she did. Wish they had voted one of the blues out, those guys are the threat.

I don't understand Carolyn and Tyler for going over to the blues. Now they are going to be on the bottom of either side even if they decide to flip back to the Reds.

Will voted for Hali because Mike told him to, to see if he could be trusted.

I have to agree with Shirin, Merica is a stupid name for a tribe. Shut up Mike!

Old 04-01-2015, 07:57 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,496,852 times
Didn't they merge too soon? My head is spinning...and not in a pleasant way. I can't stand any of these people to begin with. I'm still searching for a favorite.
How many times have we seen a pole clinging challenge? Yawn.
I didn't watch to the end tonight. I don't know who got voted out....and I don't really care. That's too sad. This group is just boring and forgettable.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,409,525 times
I really, really, really hope that Sarah Palin was watching!!!

Old 04-01-2015, 09:11 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,790,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I really, really, really hope that Sarah Palin was watching!!!
Loved that Jen played the idol. Did I miss someone telling her she was going to be voted off?

Old 04-01-2015, 09:13 PM

1,902 posts, read 2,271,439 times
Glad Jenn played the idol and saved herself, but she got 7 votes, and 6 of them are still in the game. Unless there's a big shakeup, either she or Joe will be voted out next week.

The previews suggest a big crack in the blue collars between Rodney and Mike, so there probably won't be a shakeup, and Joe is probably doomed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV