Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2015, 11:27 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,504,065 times

Advertisements

[quote=veuvegirl;39516387]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post

Joe Guidice started to really feel up Kristen and she freaked out. I was surprised she was grinding up on him!!
That's what I saw, as well. At first it was supposed to be amusing (but ew), but it became...just too much. He's gross. Kristen shouldn't have played along from the beginning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 06:14 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times
Wow - what f'uped Tweets So the Countless is now the moral authority regarding dating

Old 05-08-2015, 02:17 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,741,511 times
So what if hipsterazz Carole stole the hunky chef from IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT's niece. WHO CARES??? Were they committed? At their ages, they should be over this wahhhhhhh, she stole my boyfrrrriiieeend crap. The way IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT talks about it, the niece sounds like she's fresh out of college.

I think that IMASTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT is harboring jealousy over the fact that Carole is PRINCESS!

Bethandthecity was actually being professional to sexpot and her delusional dream team of sweatshop labor. Oh my gosh! Can you imagine if they actually start manufacturing her clothing line, what kind of working conditions the laborers will be working in?

Kristin is just worthless, but she's pretty! I hate to blame the victim in that grinding situation, but geez!!!!

I hope that Dorinda is watching this season and evaluating that fat buffoon she's dating. He's gross. And her daughter needs to move away. She's weird.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:38 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,658,886 times
It serves Luann right...instead of hiring cheap labor (her son and nieces boyfriend) to cater her party...she should have hired professional "Hampton" caterers which would have consisted of a gay and a few mexicans...Carole would have avoided the kitchen like the plague...

Old 05-08-2015, 02:45 PM

57 posts, read 67,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I was thinking the same thing about Dorinda's daughter. She needs to calm down and be herself. She's too much.

I really like Dorinda. "once they come out of you like this (makes universal birthing gesture) it's over, done, game ova!" She really loves her daughter.
The conversations Dorinda has with her boyfriend are bizarre. It's like they hate each other but they're dating. He's creepy and she's an idiot to go out with him.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:50 PM

57 posts, read 67,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Speaking of cougars....I almost fell out of bed when Carole was trying to explain Jordache jeans to the young models
Carol's out of control with the Adam thing. Calm the H down, girl. I was embarrassed for her when she took off her sweater playing ping pong and said to Adam "Am I distracting you?"

Old 05-08-2015, 03:04 PM

10,179 posts, read 11,168,640 times
I wonder if that Boy Sonja is with - Knows about her tooth that keeps falling out... LMAO...

Dorinda's Man is GROSS. Like really GROSS... Her daughter, I still find strange looking.

I would like to see Heather and Snob Bethenny in a brawl. I bet Heather would kick her a&&... Hah..

Old 05-08-2015, 03:29 PM

1,885 posts, read 3,404,078 times
Sonja probably annoys me the most. She's pretty and all, but takes on a totally different persona when she's with a man (ANY man).

It's almost like she morphs into some bootleg burlesque dancer before our eyes, becoming annoyingly flirty; the constant hair flipping etc.

She strikes me as the type of person who could be on an important call with a long time friend or family member, receive a call from a man, then cut you off mid-sentence with "lemme call you back, buh-bye!"

Old 05-08-2015, 04:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,800,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
So what if hipsterazz Carole stole the hunky chef from IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT's niece. WHO CARES??? Were they committed? At their ages, they should be over this wahhhhhhh, she stole my boyfrrrriiieeend crap. The way IAMSTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT talks about it, the niece sounds like she's fresh out of college.

I think that IMASTILLACOUNTESSDAMMIT is harboring jealousy over the fact that Carole is PRINCESS!

Bethandthecity was actually being professional to sexpot and her delusional dream team of sweatshop labor. Oh my gosh! Can you imagine if they actually start manufacturing her clothing line, what kind of working conditions the laborers will be working in?

Kristin is just worthless, but she's pretty! I hate to blame the victim in that grinding situation, but geez!!!!

I hope that Dorinda is watching this season and evaluating that fat buffoon she's dating. He's gross. And her daughter needs to move away. She's weird.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-08-2015, 10:46 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,504,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I wonder if that Boy Sonja is with - Knows about her tooth that keeps falling out... LMAO...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Dorinda's Man is GROSS. Like really GROSS... Her daughter, I still find strange looking.

I would like to see Heather and Snob Bethenny in a brawl. I bet Heather would kick her a&&... Hah..
OMG, that boy is very pretty but are you really supposed to take them out with you? It's so awkward to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV