Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2015, 08:45 AM

7,127 posts, read 8,691,576 times

Advertisements

It was reported that Jason Hoppy makes around $100,000 a year...that is nothing to sneeze at but he couldn't own a home in Queens on that income...let alone where he is living...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 02:29 PM

5,303 posts, read 6,258,038 times
I agree that Ramona is a lot more tolerable. She always had a fun side- which now seems to be muted as well- but there was just a frantic, cut-a-bit** quality to her before. I suspect that she much like Luann earlier in the show was spending so much time keeping up a game face that she really was on edge. No way she wasn't aware of Mario's tendencies a long time ago. I think that's why Luann's tomcatting had her so on edge. Her temper/biting comments also used to go from zero to nuclear in no time. Now she just seems to be settling in.

And contrary to Carole's jabs Ramona is in hella good shape for her age.

I imagine Bethenney is having to fork over $ because otherwise she could simply out wait & out spend Hoppy. Same as with many women in that situation. But Dude should just bank the mill or so she is forced to get him, buy a generic NYC shoebox and move on. He will never be able to maintain that property. And in my experience pharmaceutical sales are usually for the young and cute so he best be careful there as well. Its pretty telling that not only did Bethenney turn her nose up at everything she said she wanted but Jason really wasn't as she described either. She used him as a prop but I do not have too much sympathy because he should have seen it coming.

Old 05-12-2015, 05:16 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,755,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I mean, that ruling did seem kind of harsh. It's not like he has full custody. Bethenny should have been more careful and had a WAY better prenup.

I completely agree!!! I know that she owns 100% of Skinny Girl (which is great) but she should never have put him on the deed to HER apartment! I can't believe her attorneys are allowing any of this to happen!

Old 05-12-2015, 07:02 PM

7,127 posts, read 8,691,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
I completely agree!!! I know that she owns 100% of Skinny Girl (which is great) but she should never have put him on the deed to HER apartment! I can't believe her attorneys are allowing any of this to happen!
At the end of the day Betheney should have cut her losses given him the apartment and some settlement saved on the attorney fees...it would have been so much better for her daughter...but she is a damaged person and she can't see the forrest through the trees...so she is petty and miserable...

Old 05-12-2015, 08:42 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,829,167 times
Sonja is a nut bag.

Sonja "I party with John John all the time"
Dorinda "John John is dead, I can't do this"

I wonder if Sonja will watch this back and realize how much of a fool she is! Not understanding the women being upset about standing out in the rain?!

Old 05-12-2015, 09:57 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,845,594 times
was so looking forward to the new season but these women make me feel exhausted.
Not enjoying the show at all.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:58 PM

7,415 posts, read 5,525,125 times
I think my ears are still bleeding from all the screeching and over talking these women do. That limo ride was crazy!

Sonja is a hot mess! I'll give props to Bethenny for trying to help her but I think Sonja would rather just live in her delusions.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:16 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,999,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Sonja is a nut bag.

Sonja "I party with John John all the time"
Dorinda "John John is dead, I can't do this"

I wonder if Sonja will watch this back and realize how much of a fool she is! Not understanding the women being upset about standing out in the rain?!
She's not crazy. She's just so mortified that she's broke and not in the A group anymore that she pretends that she's flighty and tries to talk circles around them to evade talking about her pain. She's not in denial. She's 100% understanding of her situation. She's just completely embarrassed.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:20 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,999,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
That is a freaking DISGRACE! Why doesn't Jason take himself and his nose and go back to PA. Anyone (except B, unfortunately for her) could see he was a USER from the first day! A frat boy with a big nose and beady eyes followed her around until he "just happened" to meet her. Then played right into everything he knew she wanted to hear. Once he got her hooked and pregnant, he started with the verbal and emotional abuse (and I'm sure he raised his hands to her more than once)

I cannot believe she has to pay this scumbag "maintenance" and has to pay all the common charges and bills for the apartment that BETHENNEY bought and paid for with HER money (why oh why did she put him on the papers???)

The worst part is, she has to pay HIS lawyers to screw her over!!
She didn't have $ when they met. Your theory sounds paranoid, at best.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:50 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,235,534 times
Boy that hour went by fast! Imo, that was the 1st time ever that Bethany acted with any sort of humility. What can I say except I love the show, cannot imagine Sonja felt ok in the morning and yes she is falling apart. Dorinda's reply about John Kennedy was priceless!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV