Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 09:46 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,241,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Why did Keith vote for Tasha?
Left out of the loop probably.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 09:51 PM

7,409 posts, read 5,521,644 times
I really hated how Abi was smirking when Joe passed out and she was so snotty when she cast her vote for him. And Kimmi and her eye rolling. I hope these two get voted off next but I'm worried the women have taken over the game now. Good thing Jeremy has an idol. I hope something happens to save Keith and Spencer.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:55 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,823,257 times
Really bummed about Joe. What drive he has to have stayed in the challenge until he passed out.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:04 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,677,160 times
best tribal council so far.

Most of them weren't that stupid.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:29 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,413,979 times
It is hard to see any redeeming quality in Abi. She is just a horrible person. Not too fond of Kimmi either. I hope they are the next two to go!

Old 12-02-2015, 10:50 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,655,849 times
That was a shocker, not what we were expecting at all! Hope he's ok long term. Surely he needed some glucose or something - I was surprised he didn't get an IV.

Many props to Keith! His immunity achievement was overshadowed by Joe's fall. Did anyone else notice that he didn't get many congratulations and seemed a little seperate from the group? Probably because he's so much older than most of the ones left. I wondered why he voted for Tasha, too. Either it was because he was out of the loop, or maybe because he knew that she was the swing vote and he felt she was being disloyal - but I don't think he was part of her group, anyway, so ? Hard to tell.

I don't know why the hate for Wentworth. She's playing the game hard. Would you feel the same way if it was a male who was performing the way she has?

Some of them seemed very skinny tonight, especially my Jeremy. The show doesn't focus much on what they eat or don't eat anymore, which is why some of us feel that they have it much easier now than the early seasons of Survivor. Still, they're really losing weight so their food must still be pretty limited.

Yay for Spencer and his girlfriend! To me he's just a very typical guy who's not a "bro"; I don't know why some of you think he's got issues.

Every episode this season has been great. Survivor and Top Chef all in one night! Too much excitement!

Old 12-02-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
It is hard to see any redeeming quality in Abi. She is just a horrible person. Not too fond of Kimmi either. I hope they are the next two to go!
Yeah that Kimmie no good. She looked really bad when she was against that one girl who came up with the idea that she copied of an all girl alliance that she probably thinks is all hers. That type of person real sorry.

Last edited by owl6969; 12-02-2015 at 11:34 PM..

Old 12-02-2015, 11:30 PM

Joe deserves a third chance or something. Deserves it the most.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:53 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,259,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I didn't mean that in a 'rubbing hands together' kind of way, sorry if you took it in a spectator sport way.

Keith rocked those challenges to bad he couldn't figure out the word puzzle. They'll be gunning for him now since he does so well in challenges usually. Glad Joe was OK.

I don't like Wentworth either which I think I kind of did in her season. Bye Bye fellas I bet.
No, no, no. I didn't take it that way at all. I was "my wording" at how scary Joe's condition was. I was scared for him. I thought he was seriously ill there for a moment.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:03 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,296,236 times
I gotta feel for Joe. He seems like a great guy but he just puts too big of a target on his back from the beginning, building a shelter, hammocks, making everyone happy, winning challenges. Just being a beast. His downfall was pretty much given away at the very beginning of the season when we were told about how Joe just missed the loved ones visit his first season. Obviously you really couldn't read anything into that 12 episodes ago. It's one of those things where you look back and go "Aha, we were told at the beginning he would make the loved ones visit and then be gone." Still I was surprised it was Joe that passed out. I really was expecting it to be Keith.

I love that with two episodes left there are still so many people that could win. You can make convincing arguments for Keith, Jeremy, Spencer, Tasha, and Wentworth. That's 5 of the 7 left! I can't remember a season that has been that wide open. Next week, as per usual, the vote from the final 7 is huge and will likely dictate the rest of the game.

Tasha has a ton of power. If she's really smart, she goes with the girls. She wins hands down if she's sitting next to Kimmi and Abi. I don't think she wins sitting next to either Jeremy or Spencer. I'm not sure about Keith or Wentworth. If Wentworth is good at the final tribal, she could possibly beat Tasha. She has overcome a lot. She has found 2 hidden immunity idols (only Jeremy has been able to find any others). Strategically, Tasha needs to go with the all girls alliance, but then Wentworth has a very good chance of winning.

Spencer and Jeremy were in a bad spot, I thought. They needed Joe out because they can't beat him. But they also needed to keep him around to take down a possible all girls alliance. It sounds like Tasha was dead set on getting rid of Joe, as were the girls. I think Keith would have voted with the guys but that wouldn't have been enough. I think Jeremy and Spencer had no choice but to vote Joe because of Tasha.

As for why Keith voted Tasha, I think probably he just didn't want to vote for Joe. He couldn't do that to the guy so he just threw his vote away knowing it wasn't going to matter.

Tribal council was very weird. We got no reaction from the jury to the news that Joe had passed out in the challenge. No mention of the loved ones visit really. No mention of the fact that there were two immunity necklaces. It felt very rushed. As did the immunity challenge. It was like "This challenge is on." Immediately cut to 25 minutes later... I understand the loved ones visit took a lot of time (that's why you don't do it at 8, Survivor!) and we had to have some time for Joe's medical attention, which even that felt a bit glossed over.

We had a string of really good seasons followed by two rather "meh" seasons. This season, however, is up there as one of the best in my opinion! Can it knock off any of my top 5? (In order: Borneo, Micronesia, Heroes vs Villains, Pearl Islands, Palau) It will be interested to see how everything plays out!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV