Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 06:09 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,803,735 times

Advertisements

I am sooooooooooooo glad cry baby is O-U-T !!! Waaawaaaawaaaaaa...........I can't believe I ever once looked forward to reading his blog. That won't happen ever again. Bye Bye wuss.

And Jeremy made a million dollar mistake using that idol to save anyone but himself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2015, 08:22 PM

5,592 posts, read 8,412,726 times
I wonder if the "new shelter" idea was something the producers came up with on the fly, as they saw the physical toll the rain was taking on the contestants? That "trench foot" can actually lead to gangrene and amputation! I do wonder sometimes how much of the game, challenges, rewards and even merge schedules are set in stone or are they revised as the producers see how the game is playing out? And whose bright idea was it to film in Cambodia during rainy season? If this goes as it normally does, rainy season will soon clear up and the last part of the game will be filmed in gorgeous sunny weather. Did anyone else notice that when they were doing the basketball challenge, it was monsoon rains and gray skies yet the aerial shots showed it to be partly sunny with clear turquoise water?

Old 11-26-2015, 09:18 PM

5,526 posts, read 7,118,707 times
Man every time I watch while enjoying my ice cream they have to show something disgusting and this time it was Keith's foot! Did that not want to make you vomit?

I am so glad Joe didn't get voted out, I hope it's him and Spencer to the end.

Abi needs to be smacked.

Old 11-26-2015, 09:43 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,760,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
I wonder if the "new shelter" idea was something the producers came up with on the fly, as they saw the physical toll the rain was taking on the contestants? That "trench foot" can actually lead to gangrene and amputation! I do wonder sometimes how much of the game, challenges, rewards and even merge schedules are set in stone or are they revised as the producers see how the game is playing out? And whose bright idea was it to film in Cambodia during rainy season? If this goes as it normally does, rainy season will soon clear up and the last part of the game will be filmed in gorgeous sunny weather. Did anyone else notice that when they were doing the basketball challenge, it was monsoon rains and gray skies yet the aerial shots showed it to be partly sunny with clear turquoise water?
I so think it was something they thought of in the fly. And yes! I noticed it looked sunny in the aerial shots!!

Old 11-26-2015, 10:55 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,614,138 times
WHAT a great episode(s)!

Don't you think everything would have gone differently if Fish had just chosen Spencer for the reward instead of Tasha? That one choice might have changed the outcome of the whole game.

And I think the Others kept Joe only because they decided it was more important to break up the Jeremy/Tasha/Fish/Kimmy alliance. They'll turn on Joe soon enough.

Oh dear, my Jeremy is in danger now! But he said earlier that he wanted to keep Joe in as a shield, and Joe's presence still might work to his advantage for a while.

I'm really impressed with the game play of all of the contestants - except for floppy boob Kimmy and comically schtewpid Keith (come ON now, even if you didn't watch his clueless play in his first season, after watching this epi you've got to admit that even though he's nice and very physically fit for his age he's dumber than a bucket of mud. Patooie!) And Abi is crazy, but she sure makes for good tv!

I still love Jeremy best, but I'm also team Kelley and team Spencer.

Old 11-27-2015, 10:18 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,220,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
WHAT a great episode(s)!
I'm really impressed with the game play of all of the contestants - except for floppy boob Kimmy and comically schtewpid Keith (come ON now, even if you didn't watch his clueless play in his first season, after watching this epi you've got to admit that even though he's nice and very physically fit for his age he's dumber than a bucket of mud. Patooie!) And Abi is crazy, but she sure makes for good tv!
Maybe he is not so dumb. . He is still there isn't he???

Old 11-27-2015, 11:02 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,467,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Maybe he is not so dumb. . He is still there isn't he???
Same for Abi. She may be annoying and a lot of other things but she's hanging in there so whatever she's doing or not doing on purpose or not on purpose she's still there while the clever ones like Kass, Savage and Fishhead are not.

Old 11-27-2015, 11:31 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,863,415 times
Well I mean they're around because they aren't a threat at all. Which works to get to fairly far into the game but you can't win.

I do think the producers must be flexible in case of weather or really dumb players. Remember the word challenge and the group of dumdums? Even after Jeff gave them clue after clue they couldn't get it. Pretty sure they decided no more brain challenges for the idiot squad. =p lol

Don't think I've ever seen it raining that hard during a challenge. It was flat out miserable. Good! lol It's Survivor not club med gone bad. If it were easy anyone could do it.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:12 PM

248 posts, read 244,503 times
[b]On the matter of choosing stones...[b]
I found it amusing that those whose self assessment told them they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Immunity Challenge and therefore chose to have the shelter upgraded portrayed themselves as Team Players while they chose to portray those that felt they had a chance to win as selfish.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:44 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,220,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYBob View Post
[b]On the matter of choosing stones...[b]
I found it amusing that those whose self assessment told them they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the Immunity Challenge and therefore chose to have the shelter upgraded portrayed themselves as Team Players while they chose to portray those that felt they had a chance to win as selfish.
It would have been nice had someone given Keith credit for standing up to "the Golden Boy"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV