Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2015, 12:17 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,898,976 times

Advertisements

Yolanda hasn't always been my favorite character, but she seems genuinely sick.

I'm wondering what people say behind my back when I appear in public without makeup...lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2015, 12:33 AM

1,580 posts, read 1,990,463 times
I'm SO done with Yolanda's selfies with an IV bag in one hand and a peace sign with the other. No under eye in those pics either, lol!

Old 12-04-2015, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
Yolanda hasn't always been my favorite character, but she seems genuinely sick.

I'm wondering what people say behind my back when I appear in public without makeup...lol.
I've had women say to my FACE that they cannot believe I walk around without makeup.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:53 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,963,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Feeling better? Yolonda claims to still spend 60% of her time in bed.

Yolanda Foster Says She Still Spends 60% Of Her Time In Bed
Actually she says in the article that she's feeling about 60% not that she spends 60% of her time in bed. She was also able to attend the VS fashion show and clean Gigi's apartment. She must be feeling much better because she couldn't last 20 minutes at Lisa R's party.

Old 12-04-2015, 06:56 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,225,866 times
Omg, totally agree about the selfies with the IV bag! I'm sure when she married David her alimony stopped from Mohamed, I can't help but wonder if she and David had a pre nup...they must have...imo, she is playing up the sympathy, victim card to ensure she gets $$$$$ out of David. I almost feel sorry for the db...who could have predicted ex wife would publicly display how sick she is....talk about revenge!!!!! I'm sure she is ill but this parading in front of cameras imo is odd.

Old 12-04-2015, 07:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acercode View Post
Good to know there are intelligent people around who didn't fall for her BS. Yolanda often talks about how brave she is in the face of her "illness"..... yet true bravery would be to show up with makeup on and stay for the entire party and not leave 5 mins after arriving. If it's such a chore for her, why doesn't she just quit the show??????

You want true bravery? Look no further than Jackie Collins. Even though she was dying from breast cancer, no one knew because she wasn't going around looking like a bag lady and announcing she was ill every 2 mins. She kept her illness to herself and put on a brave face til the end and died with class & dignity. That's true bravery.
Again, what exactly did she do that you think she's evil. You have yet to answer the question.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Again, what exactly did she do that you think she's evil. You have yet to answer the question.
No one accused her of being or doing evil.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:01 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,565,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBeingAMommy View Post
No one accused her of being or doing evil.
Yes actually, she did. Which is why I'm asking that question.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yes actually, she did. Which is why I'm asking that question.
Really? Lol, that's harsh. What page in comments? For the record, I'm done with Yolanda, too. But I never really cared for her. I liked her fridge and lemon trees.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Omg, totally agree about the selfies with the IV bag! I'm sure when she married David her alimony stopped from Mohamed, I can't help but wonder if she and David had a pre nup...they must have...imo, she is playing up the sympathy, victim card to ensure she gets $$$$$ out of David. I almost feel sorry for the db...who could have predicted ex wife would publicly display how sick she is....talk about revenge!!!!! I'm sure she is ill but this parading in front of cameras imo is odd.
You could tell that David needed to be the center of attention. And she always gave it to him, calling him "My love", rounding up audiences for his at home concerts, etc. But it wasn't a shock to learn of their divorce. He's very needy. And she is now devoting herself to her sick selfies, so..l
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV