Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2016, 05:02 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,633,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
I believe everything I post.

Michele knew Scott and Jason were unlikely to vote for Tai or Aubrey, so they'd have to vote for her instead. So why would she vote to remove one of them?
I agree. But that was Aubry's approach, get her to boot out Scot it didn't work.. It wasn't successful. I think Scot was still a wild card. I thought his vote could be split equally between the three before the final tribal where he let it be known he would be voting Michele.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Challenges aren't the sole, determining factor for who should win. There's also a social and strategic game.
And she performed quite well in all three phases. Socially and challenge was she was better than Aubry. Strategicaly, even if you think Aubry was better, and let's be real, she wasn't great, just average or a little better strategy wise, it wasn't enough for Aubry to over take Michele. We've seen far better strategists than Aubry in seasons past.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Yeah I bet Aubrey will regret not listening to Tai and voting out Michelle for the rest of her life, lol.

I guess that's actually a credit to Tai for having the foresight to see that, isn't it? In all fairness though, we don't know how that might have affected her relationship with Cyd in the long run, and Aubrey didn't know she was about to lose Joe right after that vote, and I don't think anyone could have foresaw the bitterness on the jury, so....

Hindsight is 20/20
You can only overcome bitterness if you are a really good player. Mike is probably the best recent example of that. Majority of the Jury despised Mike but he was just too good to deny the title of sole survivor.

That bitterness is created by a lack of social game to draw players closer to you, even enemies. Aubry did not have enough of that trait.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:13 PM

6,590 posts, read 6,766,772 times
Quote:
I think the fact that there is so much discussion and debate about it really lends credence to those of us who say the jury got it wrong. I don't think we'd still be having this discussion if it had been Cyd, Tai, and Aubry in the final 3.
Yup....I agree. Anyone of these 3 would have been worthwhile winners.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:21 PM

Earl was one of my favorites all-time.

Mike and Tony, oh man. That would be great butting of the heads.

Ozzy and Malcom, not bad either. But Ozzy has got to be getting close to 40 no?

I doubt that list is official, but we don't need that many players back from this recent season.

Old 05-20-2016, 05:42 PM

537 posts, read 448,381 times
Quote:
Neither did I, I'm just a viewer with an opinion. That of course is still allowed, correct?

I'm not a sore loser because "my guy/gal" didn't win. When the finale started, I thought we were finally going to have a final tribal where everyone sitting there deserved to be there.... Then Michelle won immunity and secured her place in the final 3.....

If the final had been Aubry, Tai, and Cydney, it wouldn't have mattered to me one bit who won, because any one of them deserved it as much as the other two. Michelle won some challenges and stepped up when she needed it, but not enough to say that she deserved the win, in my opinion.
Survivor got it wrong this time....

Old 05-20-2016, 05:54 PM

5,542 posts, read 7,136,928 times
I'm tired of the reunion shows ,they are turning into too much of a circus and the players not in the first row never get any air time, except for Caleb.

And what's with that wacko Cousin It lady appearing out of nowhere and giving Tai money?

And who cares about The Price is Right, just stick to the season.

Old 05-20-2016, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

And what's with that wacko Cousin It lady appearing out of nowhere and giving Tai money?
Lol... That was sia.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:13 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,943,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
It bores me when players return to try again. I'm surprised Boston Rob (yawn) isn't on that list, along with Rupert and Russell. What, no Johnnie Fairplay either?
We have over 330,000,000 people in America, but Survivor brings back those who've already played.
Johnnie Fairplay won't be returning to Survivor, he is essentially blackballed since he quit during like the first day on his second appearance. Even Survivor has it's jerk-level limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
And who cares about The Price is Right, just stick to the season.
Cousin It...yeah I didn't know who it was either. Some Australian singer named Sia I am told. Yeah OK, still don't know and don't particularly care, in the world of auto tune they are all interchangeable disposable flypaper. Now if Ann Wilson or Chrissie Hynde came up there...Chrissie is actually a big animal rights proponent so it would have been fitting.
Price is Right promotion was just an advertisement, another waste of time.

Old 05-20-2016, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Some Australian singer named Sia I am told. Yeah OK, still don't know and don't particularly care, in the world of auto tune they are all interchangeable disposable flypaper.
Yeah well.....

She's actually a good musician and pretty authentic.

Last edited by christianity; 05-20-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV