Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 06:20 PM

319 posts, read 1,478,712 times

Advertisements

I was so pysched to see Sam kick some text message killer butt. I think it is Logan. He annoys me so badly. I am hoping it turns out that Liz hit Sam. I want the scores to be a little even here. I am so sick of Liz giving Sam so much grief. Does anyone remember what Liz was like when she first came to town?

She was pretty heartless. She can't have two guys going after her! Give Sam a break.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2008, 06:42 PM

620 posts, read 1,772,023 times
I found Liz pretty entertaining when she first came to town. ITA about Sam. I loved seeing her give the TMK a beatdown! I still have no idea who the killer is though. At first, I kind of thought it was Logan, but if it's him, aren't they making it way too obvious now? I was hoping to be surprised by the reveal lol.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:06 PM

302 posts, read 922,051 times
I am thinking that either Monica or Nikolas hit Sam. Honestly, I wish both Liz and Sam were a little more like they used to be when they first came on the canvas. Liz was a bad one, but understandbly changed after her rape. And Sam was cool too, and sometimes that still shows (her giving it to the TMK), but until they stop making her so ridiculously desperate around men, I can't like her. Which sucks, because I've liked Kelly Monaco since she played Livvie on Port Charles, and no other woman on the show right now, except Kristen Storms, can make me feel for her when she starts crying. Oy, when Sam lost that baby, I was wrecked.

Here's two things I thought I'd never say: first, I think Johnny's kinda cute. He's grown on me. Secondly, I hope Spinelli and Maxie become friends. She's much cooler than Lulu, and their scenes together are good.

Samadhi, how are you enjoying Sarah's return? I am trying to not look at her as Carly, but so far, I am failing miserably. LOL

Old 02-05-2008, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgurl View Post
Samadhi, how are you enjoying Sarah's return? I am trying to not look at her as Carly, but so far, I am failing miserably. LOL
You know, I thought I'd only see her as Carly too, but so far, I've been good! It may just be the dark hair though, so I can't give myself too many props lol. I've never been interested in Johnny and Anthony though, so when I heard that Claudia was going to be related to them, I became a little scared. I absolutely loved her scenes with Sonny, but after they were over, I started getting more and more...bored? I'm not even sure that's really the word I'm looking for, but it's all I got right now. I'm hoping that the writers make her a really good enemy for Sonny though. I don't want her to be 'watered down' in any way, which I feel was done to Jerry's character in order to make him more 'acceptable' to the general audience. I f'loved him as James Craig and then when I found out he was Jax's brother, it was a WTH moment for me that just keeps going and going.

Ugh, Lulu. I've honestly never fast forwarded through GH in all of my years of watching until that whole thing went down with her and Johnny at The Haunted Star. That girl's just a hot mess, IMO...I really don't know any other way to put it. LOL!

Old 02-06-2008, 01:27 AM

What's sad about Lulu is that she could've been so much better than she's been written. I mean, the way they have made it a requirement that all young men on the show must love her....I don't think that has happened with any other female character on the show! First she screws up Dillon and Georgie (of course, he's accountable for his actions, but she was plotting to get him), and she had him, Spinelli, and Milo sniffing after her, then just when it seems that Dillon would be the frontrunner, that is the one she wanted so badly, Logan comes along, and she jumps on it. Now we have Logan, crazy about her, and she's jumping over to Johnny. I am so over her.

And I heard some rumors that they had toyed with the idea of pairing her with someone else, but the age difference between them would've been too much, since Lulu's still supposed to be a teen. Should be fairly easy to figure that one out, considering where she used to live.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:13 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,137,694 times
I have not watched GH in years. I thought y'all would like to know that Amy Vining passed away yesterday at the age of 49. I forget her real name.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:51 AM

319 posts, read 1,478,712 times
I heard about it. That was so sad. I believe they said it was renal failure. I thought she really added to the GOOD storylines like when Alan was hooked on pain killers and Bobbie's daughter died.

Old 02-06-2008, 12:53 PM

I heard about her death, so sad, I always enjoyed her scenes on GH. Very entertaining. And yes, it was renal failure.

Old 02-06-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgurl View Post
And I heard some rumors that they had toyed with the idea of pairing her with someone else, but the age difference between them would've been too much, since Lulu's still supposed to be a teen. Should be fairly easy to figure that one out, considering where she used to live.
Yeeeaaah...I think I know what rumors you're talking about. That would've been so weird!

When I first heard of Shell Kepler's passing, I was so surprised. She was still so young and I had no idea she even sick. It's so sad. I loved Amy.

Old 02-06-2008, 05:17 PM

Thank you, I knew her name started with an "Sh" but I couldn't figure it out. Yes, she was indeed too young.

You know, I am pretty certain that pairing Lulu with Johnny is their way of putting her with a younger version of that rumored person they originally wanted to pair her with. Too bad, I kinda like Johnny and his ever present scowl, LOL.

Speaking of Johnny, I am digging him and Claudia as siblings. At some times, it almost seemed like inappropriate chemistry, but their scenes together are still good. And he mentioned how Jason has refused to kill him, though Sonny wants him to....meaning that Claudia and Jason must meet soon. Meaning that I am very giddy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV