Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 10:12 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,202,263 times

Advertisements

I think it will be a sinking ship without Tony and I hate this new girl . she is overbearing and extremely bossy and she and Gibbs are too much alike for all of this to work . Sorry I am done with this show after Tony leaves . He is a major character and he adds a lot to the show . Sorry but this show is a done deal for me , what say the rest of you ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 10:27 AM

2,222 posts, read 2,275,646 times
I will miss Tony but I will keep watching. I missed Ziva too but got over it.
As long as I feel some connection to the new cast members I will be fine.
Sarah Clarke playing the FBI agent also plays the ex-wife on Amazon's "Bosch" a show I like. I wonder if she will continue both parts. I still have 2 more episodes of Bosch season 1 so maybe they already killed her off...

I know this isn't very popular but I am OK with the Ellie Bishop character that sort of replaced Ziva. It helped that they didn't try to make her a Ziva II with all Ziva's "killing machine/martial arts/kick a$$" skills.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:36 AM

4,532 posts, read 5,106,513 times
Time for that show to go. The scripts are bland and there's nothing but the same old antics from the worn out characters. NCIS NO is much better with better story lines.

Old 05-17-2016, 11:41 AM

72 posts, read 69,968 times
I think I will probably hang in there for awhile. The show is much better than 90% of anything else on TV. Who knows, "Tony" might come back when he finds out there's no character he could play that would equal the job he had on NCIS. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Old 05-17-2016, 12:47 PM

15,654 posts, read 26,383,146 times
He's already been greenlighted in a pilot starring him...called Bull. Michael Weatherly has moved on. And frankly, we are so done with Tony. A little fresh blood will bring new life into NCIS.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:19 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,881,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly101 View Post
I think I will probably hang in there for awhile. The show is much better than 90% of anything else on TV. Who knows, "Tony" might come back when he finds out there's no character he could play that would equal the job he had on NCIS. Of course, that's just my opinion.

I never thought Kate could be replaced, but Ziva was great, can't say the same for Bishop, but I'll
wait and see. Michael Weatherly is already slated for another series this fall as a Dr. on Bull.

Old 05-17-2016, 10:57 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,243,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I think it will be a sinking ship without Tony and I hate this new girl . she is overbearing and extremely bossy and she and Gibbs are too much alike for all of this to work . Sorry I am done with this show after Tony leaves . He is a major character and he adds a lot to the show . Sorry but this show is a done deal for me , what say the rest of you ?
My response is simply.....Let's wait and see.

Old 05-18-2016, 02:20 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,609,631 times
Weatherly is playing Dr. Phil in his early days on a show called Bull. I posted a link on the NCIS page, but here it is again...

Michael Weatherly Cast as Dr. Phil in ‘Bull’ — CBS Drama Series Pilot | TVLine

I thought the show was done without Kate, but life went on despite all the catterwalling from fans. Same when Ziva left. Scores of people screaming they'd never watch the show again unless they brought back Ziva. Well, that passed, too. I don't like the new FBI agent at all. I hope she's not a permanent cast member. I'd be happy if she got reassigned. I like Ellie Bishop. I did from the beginning. I want them to do a good job replacing Tony. Unless, of course, his new show really is Bull, and it cr&ps out....

Last edited by Marcy1210; 05-18-2016 at 02:28 AM.. Reason: added link

Old 05-18-2016, 05:47 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,752,221 times
I think it would be foolish to underestimate the draw of Mark Harmon.

Old 05-18-2016, 05:54 AM

5,439 posts, read 3,650,522 times
its bad enough without Ziva but without Tony it will be bland, I hear Abby is thinking of leaving too!!
I prefer the New Orleans one with Pride etc. these days, the LA one wasn't bad but without Hetty its gone downhill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV