Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 06:43 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,978 times

Advertisements

Pretty sure Lucas was kept by the producers, not Rachel. Guessing she would have loved getting rid of him. A little too out there, and was probably a 'paid entertainer', which he did for sure.

Not sure how long I'll watch this season. I enjoy Bachelor in Paradise and the Bachelor more than the Bachelorette. Makes sense since I'm a guy.

The guy who grabbed Rachel and started kissing her was too aggressive. She should have let him go the first night, not give him the first impression rose. Good gravy, man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 06:46 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,986,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura 524 View Post
I realize this is not likely to happen (at least not before there are 5 to 10 more installments aired), but I believe it is time for this show to be cancelled and buried at sea.
Funny, instead of downsizing they are expanding with a 4th show in the series, somewhere in a cold climate. Alaska I think.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:29 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,277,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Bryan is cute but he was doing a little too much. Way too much tongue for the first night you're meeting someone, IMO.

I don't really have a favorite guy at this point. No one seems as entertaining as Chad.
Entertaining you say

I think you're forgetting Lucas "Whaboom" Yancey

That guy, excuse my language,*****entertaining with a capitol E.

When he does his "Whabooming".... I'm lmfao.

I'm glad she gave him a rose. Great, love the megaphone bit too.

As for that "aggressive" guy who kept kissing her, yeah, a bit much for the first night,
he is pretty old too, he said he was 37.Even a bit old for her, she's 31.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:41 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Entertaining you say

As for that "aggressive" guy who kept kissing her, yeah, a bit much for the first night,
LOL, six years older than her isn't too old. Besides, she said she likes that he's 37. He's aging well!

And Lucas has nothing on Chad. Nothing!

Old 05-23-2017, 07:44 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,887,399 times
Hot men drooling. Send me a few 'rejects' lol.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:56 PM

1,702 posts, read 1,262,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMI View Post
Entertaining you say

I went through the ages of most of the guys this season and there are quite a few 26 year olds. As a woman close to her age I'd take a 37 year old over a 26 year old but that's just me I guess.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:28 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,876,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
LOL, six years older than her isn't too old. Besides, she said she likes that he's 37. He's aging well!
I think he's the oldest man there but I don't think he's old either.
In my 20's I dated a few men that were 9 years older than me. Wouldn't want a man 9 years older than me now though. But 6 years older is fine.

Old 05-24-2017, 01:27 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,575,923 times
I was a ho-hum fan of The Bachelorette until Andi's season. I couldn't stand her, and haven't watched since. I've never seen Bachelor in Paradise, but I was a die-hard Bachelor watcher until Ben Flajnik's season. Courtney turned me off the show. I didn't watch Sean Lowe, and sort of watched Chris Soules. But I'd been checking Reality Steve and knew who would win before the first episode, so I quit watching. I tried watching tonight, but I'm just not into it anymore.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:11 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,616,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Va83 View Post
I'm crushing on Bryan myself lol. He's hot and I like his personality. Keeping Lucas was just to upset people and throw a curveball.
Yes, they had to play that sad, dramatic music when Lucas was picked and started doing his Whaboom thing. lol

Old 05-24-2017, 09:24 AM

2,222 posts, read 2,251,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Folks, use spoiler tags about who "wins" and what happens each week until California has had the show aired.

Thanks!
Understandable.When does the show run in California? My post was on Tuesday at 10:37 AM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV