Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2017, 03:14 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,765 times

Advertisements

Veto Ceremony held.

Jason DID NOT use the Power of Veto. Matt or Raven on the block.

Apparently Matt and Raven went crazy on Jason. Raven crying and screaming at Jason. Matt yelling at him also. Matt, who I think is a have not says he will eat what he wants and sleep where he wants so he gets penalty votes. He wants to leave the house.

Lots and lots of drama in the house.

Later .......

Now Josh and Christmas are ganging up on Kevin. Yelling back and forth. Kevin is using language I never heard him use before. Josh mentioned Kevin's family and Kevin said don't mention my family and started moving towards Josh calling him a Mother****** and then the feeds go down. Guess BB had to come them all down.

Last edited by dj10; 08-28-2017 at 04:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2017, 08:38 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,765 times
I swear, I think everyone in the house has lost their mind.

It seems pretty sure that Matt will be evicted because he is purposely doing all kinds of things he shouldn't so he gets penalty points. He is a have not but he is eating anything he wants, taking hot showers and says he will sleep wherever he wants.

Old 08-28-2017, 10:59 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,457,035 times
From what I read, Matt got a penalty vote for breaking his have-notness. It sounded like he and Raven just about wet themselves, and like Josh came very close to getting his lights punched out by Kevin. I wonder if there's a gofundme to make that possible.

So I assume the program is to vote Matt out, thus making Raven fairly inert?

Old 08-28-2017, 11:05 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
Other sites are blowing up about a horrible comment Jason made about raping Kevin's wife while making his daughters watch. Jason's twitter feed has apologized, but there is much condemnation about what Kevin said and the fact that Alex laughed and Josh and Paul said nothing.

I don't understand why Jason was attacking Kevin after choosing to not put him on the block? Just proving to the cool kids that he hates Kevin as much as Alex and Paul and Josh and Christmas do?

I don't understand at all why Kevin has become a target of such awfulness from this gang.

There really is no one left to root for.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:00 AM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Other sites are blowing up about a horrible comment Jason made about raping Kevin's wife while making his daughters watch. Jason's twitter feed has apologized, but there is much condemnation about what Kevin said and the fact that Alex laughed and Josh and Paul said nothing.

I don't understand why Jason was attacking Kevin after choosing to not put him on the block? Just proving to the cool kids that he hates Kevin as much as Alex and Paul and Josh and Christmas do?

I don't understand at all why Kevin has become a target of such awfulness from this gang.

There really is no one left to root for.

People are (rightfully) slamming his azz on Reddit for this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/...ife_and_tying/

What a slimeball for saying such a thing, even as a "joke." I'm no prude, but it says a lot about a person what they think is acceptable to joke about. And don't get me started on Alex actually laughing about that, and none of the other scumbags calling out such a despicable comment.

These people are f'ing sick, and I hope people out in the real world give them all hell for condoning such talk. Jason most of all deserves to be seriously ostracized for saying it. His wife and parents must be so proud of him.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:10 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,457,035 times
It was Jason and not Josh? That sounds so Joshy.

Old 08-29-2017, 12:33 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
Yes, it was definitely Jason. There is a screen shot on twitter. That's why I don't understand it. Jason had just chosen to leave noms the same and NOT put up Kevin, so why did he feel the need to join in the Kevin bashing????

Old 08-29-2017, 12:33 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,013,419 times
Paul must be behind it.

Old 08-29-2017, 01:30 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,181 times
When was the last time a have not gave up and broke the rules? I know it's been threatend in past seasons but I can't remember it being done in a very long time.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:31 AM

841 posts, read 553,150 times
Here's a clip of the Jason thing. It's still bad, but it helps to have the whole scene so you can see how it was said and also how Alex and Paul react.

https://twitter.com/bbclips19/status/902371386982891522
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV