Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 10:19 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEeP_lztO4

Supposedly Christmas says that she has feelings for Paul in the above video. Unfortunately, she was whispering, so I really don't know if she said that or not, but I am pretty sure that I heard her say that Josh is right about Paul. Therefore, I can't help but wonder if Christmas does have some sort of romantic type feelings for Paul??? It would kind of make her reaction to Josh in last night's show make more sense .
I think it's more of a Who-You-Know-Outside-the-House sort of relationship with a lot of these HouseGuests in hopes of self-networking when the season is over. Shallow Friendships.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 04:19 PM

3,985 posts, read 5,017,275 times
I'm just ready for Celebrity Big Bro - I'm way over this season. I wish Josh would put up Paul and Alex and be done with it. Freaking idiots. I've been disgusted with past seasons before to some degree - people are annoying, it's inevitable. But this season has really thrown me off the game a bit and I never thought I'd say that - I'm a die hard fan. But I really wish they would listen to us instead of what??? What do they listen to? WHO are they listening to? I truly don't understand why they keep tweaking everything to it's current unrecognizable state. Maybe with the celebs, we'll get real players who aren't sheep. I mean, I like sheep, but they're sheep, not people acting as such!

Old 09-08-2017, 04:34 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,887,699 times
Please get one of the baldwins for celebrity big brother.

Old 09-08-2017, 04:41 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,377 times
At the present time (subject to change of course) Josh is talking about backdooring Paul. He thinks if he goes to final 2 with Paul the jury will vote for Paul.

Old 09-08-2017, 06:26 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Still, even when getting down to the final five the contestants still refuse to target Paul. Josh sees what he's up to but Christmas vehemently disagrees. Alex though is the one I don't get. I was watching the live feeds before it was cut for one of their competitions, and when Alex went up to the HoH room Paul and Christmas asked if Kevin had said anything to her in the kitchen. Alex responded, "Not one word!". Well, I had been watching that feed when Kevin passed by the kitchen then a little later when he walked in, Alex wouldn't even look at him and didn't say anything, and a few seconds after Kevin walked back towards the bedrooms Alex flipped the bird in his direction as she was still sitting in the kitchen eating. Pathetic.

Too bad Josh isn't mentally strong enough to target Paul, even though he wants to. He'd have to talk to Alex, let her know that Paul orchestrated the hit on Jason, and then get Kevin to go along with getting Paul out. The Power of Veto is the only thing that could screw it up.

Frustrating to watch people play the game so poorly. Jason getting ticked off because he got blindsided, duh rodeo clown. Raven putting Kevin's game down, then Julie calling her out for her lack of game play.

When Christmas or Josh get voted out I can only imagine how hurt they'll be if Paul is still around because they'll know he orchestrated it. Would love to see Paul get voted out at the hands of Josh while he's HoH.

Old 09-08-2017, 07:43 PM

10,035 posts, read 9,512,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
Please get one of the baldwins for celebrity big brother.
LOL... no doubt. My guess Gary Busey, Erik Estrada and some semi famous rapper.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:40 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,996 times
Talking I just got the 411 on this matter!!!!

And it's a doozy !!! Per this video by Jessica (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAN3r-TBSnE), Christmas DID confess her love for Paul !! STBD ! Wonder if Josh knows this ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEeP_lztO4

Supposedly Christmas says that she has feelings for Paul in the above video. Unfortunately, she was whispering, so I really don't know if she said that or not, but I am pretty sure that I heard her say that Josh is right about Paul. Therefore, I can't help but wonder if Christmas does have some sort of romantic type feelings for Paul??? It would kind of make her reaction to Josh in last night's show make more sense .

Old 09-08-2017, 10:16 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,996 times
Oh boy, the wheels are really spinning in Josh's head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRS7j5QzjA

And to tell you the truth, his reasoning is actually pretty good. Not sure what he will choose, but pretty sure that he will choose the easy route .

Old 09-08-2017, 10:53 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,017,386 times
^^^^ He should take his shot now, while he has the chance.

Old 09-08-2017, 11:34 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,278,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
^^^^ He should take his shot now, while he has the chance.
Yes, Paul has to be taken out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV