Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-18-2017, 01:29 PM

861 posts, read 1,149,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Oh my god, that would make for epic television.

Paul's meltdown would be a classic moment in BB history. Fury isn't the word.
No but "furry" would be appropriate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2017, 02:40 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,341,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
That would be back-to-back second place finishes for Paul, ouch!

I can see Kevin and Christmas voting for Paul, along with Raven and Matt and even Alex.
I think Alex is inclined to vote for Paul, even though she knows now he played her, I bet she votes for him because screwing her and Jason over was fantastic game play

Old 09-18-2017, 04:08 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,376,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I think Alex is inclined to vote for Paul, even though she knows now he played her, I bet she votes for him because screwing her and Jason over was fantastic game play
I'm definitely one that appreciates good/great and active gameplay. If I was on the jury of Big Brother/Survivor, I think I would vote for the person who played the game the best, which I know is subjective, even if they used me and stabbed me in the back.

I feel for the most part, in the heat of the moment, people say they would never vote for so and so, but in the end, many, not all, on Big Brother/Survivor tend to vote for the person who had the best game play. Yes, there are those who hold a grudge until the end, but most realize it's really just a game and you have to give props to someone who played it well, even if they used you and stabbed you in the back. But that's just my opinion.

Old 09-18-2017, 04:53 PM

7,684 posts, read 5,555,866 times
I think a bit of ego is involved too. If the person manages to win the BB game without showing much skill, what does that say about the skill level of the people who landed in jury?

Old 09-18-2017, 04:59 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,080,067 times
I agree cjselgia

We have seen that happen other seasons. The jury members will be angry they were evicted and BB will show them complaining before the finale and even that night when you see them being filmed talking with each other when trying to decide. Even when they are putting their keys in they will sometimes say they don't like who they are voting for but are voting for them because they were the best game player.

If it ends up being between Josh and Paul I'm guessing that the majority will vote for Paul for exactly that reason. I think there may be a couple votes for Josh just because it will be one way the jury has of making Paul sweat a little but I think he will win.

I haven't checked on the latest with the feeds but at one point Christmas was thinking of telling Paul and Josh to just take each other to the final.

Old 09-18-2017, 10:51 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,794,955 times
It's interesting checking out all the polls on BB19. The majority of voters want an upset, with Josh winning part 3 of the last HOH and choosing to take Christmas with him to final 2. Then wanting Josh for the win. They are also voting for Cody to win AFP. It should be interesting to see what actually happens on Wednesday night.

I wonder if I will be hearing a lot of cheering and guns going off in my neighborhood if Josh wins !!!

And rioting in the streets if Paul wins ???

Old 09-19-2017, 12:22 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,228,577 times
I don't like Paul but I do feel he played the best , most intelligently planed game this season. I would not have a problem with Jos. He seemed likea nut in the beginning. Maybe he was really modeling his actions around past players he respected. At least he straightened out Hope they put his money in a trust fund for him.

Old 09-19-2017, 01:38 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,027,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Heh. Anyone for a fiendship bracelet?
-1 on reputation.

Old 09-19-2017, 02:02 AM

1,902 posts, read 2,271,058 times
The only reason Josh and Christmas are in the final 3 is that they're the ones Paul chose to bring with him. No game play worth bragging about. Their only advantage is that their ally was a lying snake to all his other alliances.

Old 09-19-2017, 03:56 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,341,660 times
I always feel bad for the final 3 at this point because they have nothing to do for days, no game play to discuss, no trivia to review and rember and just 2 people who you probably have nothing new to talk about considering you can't talk current events I'd probably lose my mind at this point. At least these 3 seem to enjoy each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV