Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2017, 06:46 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,538 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEeP_lztO4

Supposedly Christmas says that she has feelings for Paul in the above video. Unfortunately, she was whispering, so I really don't know if she said that or not, but I am pretty sure that I heard her say that Josh is right about Paul. Therefore, I can't help but wonder if Christmas does have some sort of romantic type feelings for Paul??? It would kind of make her reaction to Josh in last night's show make more sense .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2017, 08:13 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,270,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEeP_lztO4

Supposedly Christmas says that she has feelings for Paul in the above video. Unfortunately, she was whispering, so I really don't know if she said that or not, but I am pretty sure that I heard her say that Josh is right about Paul. Therefore, I can't help but wonder if Christmas does have some sort of romantic type feelings for Paul??? It would kind of make her reaction to Josh in last night's show make more sense .
Interesting.

And she would be the "older woman"....she's born in 1981, Paul born in 1993.
I read somewhere that she has boyfriend and is about to get married,
but who knows, anything can happen.

Old 09-07-2017, 08:14 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,354 times
Yes it would explain a lot if Xmas likes him...but ewww! I don't get how anyone can find that hairy little gnome attractive. And he has a vile personality too.

Then again, a witch-with-a-"b" like Xmas does seem like the type who would like a bully. We need a throwing up emoji on C-D for stuff like that, lol!

Last edited by Gfab1; 09-07-2017 at 08:24 PM.. Reason: added to comment

Old 09-07-2017, 11:06 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Kevin is safe, Jason is going home.
I think they all would like Kevin in the final 3 with them.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:44 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,765 times
JOSH won HOH

This is one of the things that is so upsetting to hear about. Even though I don't like any of those left in the house I don't understand the way they treat Kevin. Even if they don't like him they can still ask him to participate in things and talk to him. They completely ignore him. I read where Alex must have received beers for her HOH and Kevin was telling Paul that Alex shared them with everyone but him. Later they were all together (minus Kevin) sitting around drinking and having a good time. How cruel can they be. These are suppose to be adults right? Seems more like teenage behavior.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:57 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,263,045 times
Now Paul can play in the final 4 and final 3 HOH competitions, which he would be favored in. Josh is probably the last hope of getting him out. Although Josh knows Paul is running things, Josh also thinks Paul is taking him to the final 3. So Josh may think it's best for his game to protect Paul. It's not. He may also think the others won't vote out Paul, and Josh would suffer Paul's wrath in the next round.

These people need to come to their senses!

Old 09-08-2017, 06:00 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
Aaaaarg! I've just read Morty's for what they were saying after the comps, and they're STILL going after Kevin! Paul is telling everyone lies about Kevin and they've all agreed not to talk to Kevin at all. What on EARTH do Alex and Christmas think Kevin could possibly have done - he was on the block for the past two nominations; he didn't vote.

"7:29PM BBT: Paul goes to Kevin and asks for Kevin's bracelet. He wants to send it to Raven. Kevin says he will give it to him. Paul heads to the wave room and tells Josh and Christmas about talking to Kevin. Josh tries to say something and Christmas rips him a new one. Christmas says no one talks to Kevin."

I'm so sorry for Kevin. He actually looked so happy when he thought he was about to be evicted! At least he'd have Jason to pal around with in the jury house.

Paul tried to make everyone agree to throw the HOH comp to him. He even made Kevin agree to this!

"7:42PM BBT: Christmas is lecturing Josh on how Josh is acting and how he makes her feel when he says Paul is up to things. She says they need to do damage control with Alex. Christmas tells Josh to not win HoH. She wants Josh to throw it to Paul "

Josh wouldn't throw it, though, and as DJ said, he won.

Don't know what difference that will make, though. He'll nominate Alex and Kevin, and Paul will make her think the others are voting Kevin out, and Alex will leave unless she wins veto. If she does, Josh will have to put up Paul in her place. And Christmas and Alex are so brainwashed they'd vote out Kevin.

Old 09-08-2017, 06:26 AM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,354 times
I hear ya, 601. I think that's why so many people hate Paul now. (I never liked him last season either, though.) His true inner nature has shown through brightly this season, and it is UGLY. The kid has the personality of a full-blown cult leader. I've seen comments on various blogs comparing him to Manson, and no one seems to disagree.

There IS no reason to be mean to Kevin, just as there was no (good) reason for ostracizing the other victims...er players. Paul is so callous and inhuman that he has to make whoever his target is look like "the evil enemy," presumably to keep them from talking to each other and that .001 percent chance (with these idiots) that they may decide to take him out.

Paul is just a truly repulsive person, he really seems to be an actual sociopath from what I've seen. Look for him in a few years, he seems cut out to have a promising career in politics. That is, if he doesn't form a real world Cult of Paul and move to Guyana instead...

Last edited by Gfab1; 09-08-2017 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 09-08-2017, 06:39 AM

5,515 posts, read 7,106,662 times
Can't stand the way Paul dresses too, especially with that rubber duckie thing around his waist half the time, and lets not even discuss his hideous tattoos.

Old 09-08-2017, 10:07 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,457,035 times
Paul disgusts me. He is also playing the game superbly. Unscrupulously, frustratingly, but if the goal is to win, he's playing by whatever special rules the Grod Squad gave him. I can loathe him and acknowledge that he's playing well. He's the only veteran and he is taking full advantage of that fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV