Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2017, 10:43 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,617 times

Advertisements

So since we lost 2 HG last week, I'm sure they'll be brining someone back, wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Cody.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2017, 12:05 PM

794 posts, read 1,325,608 times
So I was watching BBAD (from the DVR) the other day...why does everyone hate on Ramses so much?

I know there was something with a plane/skywriting/banner that he made some claim to have seen and now his performance in the veto is questionable but it seems he has really rubbed people the wrong way...but I'm not seeing the actual behavior/events on CBS or BBAD.

Anyone watching the feeds and have an idea?

Old 07-10-2017, 12:10 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,263,440 times
I don't dispute the plans to evict Cody. But it's as if everyone is playing to make jury and leaving the win to Paul. I hope people wise up any get him out as soon as his three weeks of safety are over.

Old 07-10-2017, 12:31 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
I don't dispute the plans to evict Cody. But it's as if everyone is playing to make jury and leaving the win to Paul. I hope people wise up any get him out as soon as his three weeks of safety are over.
There's still a lot of game left, after you take Cody out, presumably everyone wants Jessica out. If you're a houseguest why wouldn't you go with this plan? It gives you two weeks of safety, after that figure out the rest.

Old 07-10-2017, 01:48 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,858 times
Paul used the POV on Josh and nominated Cody to take his place.

Old 07-10-2017, 02:09 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_widget View Post
So I was watching BBAD (from the DVR) the other day...why does everyone hate on Ramses so much?

I know there was something with a plane/skywriting/banner that he made some claim to have seen and now his performance in the veto is questionable but it seems he has really rubbed people the wrong way...but I'm not seeing the actual behavior/events on CBS or BBAD.

Anyone watching the feeds and have an idea?
Hi. I can help a little with regards to the Ramses deal. Paul questioned whether Ramses really threw the veto. He asked Ramses to throw the veto comp so someone else playing could win and replace Josh with Codybut since he didn't do that (with a time of only four seconds lower than Paul's time), Paul (and some others) were sure Ramses was trying to sabotage the plan to get Cody out. So they were upset with him. Turns out Ramses wasn't trying to go against the plan, all he was trying to do was win. He said last night that it's not in his nature to throw a comp. Fortunately for Alex and Josh, Ramses didn't win otherwise one of them might be going home instead of the intended target, Cody. Not sure if they believe Ramses' explanation but Ramses' DR session confirmed it.

Personally, I feel production is orchestrating this more than in previous seasons. Not sure why they are doing that but it's kind of ruining it for me. Except for Cody. I don't want him coming back. He's horrible and ten times worse than people see on the show. He's worse on feeds, actually a little scary. I do like Alex, though. I think she's pretty sly an playing well. If she can get past the next five or six evictions, I think she may have a chance at winning. jmo

One more thing. I also think Cody didn't get picked for the veto comp because his chip wasn't in the can. We never see the chips placed in the bag so we don't know if they're all in there. Just another way for production to steer the ship.

Last edited by JGC97; 07-10-2017 at 02:20 PM..

Old 07-11-2017, 09:30 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Personally, I feel production is orchestrating this more than in previous seasons. Not sure why they are doing that but it's kind of ruining it for me.
Completely agree, I've always been distrusting with Americas Vote and now all the Temptation voting. I don't believe it's legitimate and that the reason they do it is so Grodner can do anything she wants and blame it on the fans voting choices.

Did Paul really win the first temptation vote?

Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Completely agree, I've always been distrusting with Americas Vote and now all the Temptation voting. I don't believe it's legitimate and that the reason they do it is so Grodner can do anything she wants and blame it on the fans voting choices.

Did Paul really win the first temptation vote?
Why wouldn't he? I voted for him, he's the only likable houseguest that I've seen, so far. Although Christmas is getting up there and probably why she won the 2nd temptation.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:56 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,858 times
As of now, Christmas is going for surgery on Wednesday and will need another surgery 4 months later. She says she is coming back to the house after this first surgery.

It's interesting because she obviously won't be able to win any physical challenges including POV competitions. In order to stay in the house she has to pretty much rely on the friendship of others.

I know there have been injuries in the house before but I can't remember any as serious as hers. Maybe someone else can remember a situation like this where there is a bad injury and they stayed in the house?

Old 07-11-2017, 11:35 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
As of now, Christmas is going for surgery on Wednesday and will need another surgery 4 months later. She says she is coming back to the house after this first surgery.

It's interesting because she obviously won't be able to win any physical challenges including POV competitions. In order to stay in the house she has to pretty much rely on the friendship of others.

I know there have been injuries in the house before but I can't remember any as serious as hers. Maybe someone else can remember a situation like this where there is a bad injury and they stayed in the house?
Why take the chance for further injury, on her part and stay? Why keep her, when she could get sympathy votes at the end? Why keep her as CBS production, because of liability? The extra eviction last week is haunting them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV