Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2017, 12:56 PM

1,296 posts, read 1,187,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Completely agree, I've always been distrusting with Americas Vote and now all the Temptation voting. I don't believe it's legitimate and that the reason they do it is so Grodner can do anything she wants and blame it on the fans voting choices.

Did Paul really win the first temptation vote?
+1
I don't trust BB producers at all, there are just too many "coincidences" that favor known production pets *cough* Paul, Frankie Grande *cough*. And it does seems more obvious and prevalent each season, IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2017, 01:49 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,482,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
+1
I don't trust BB producers at all, there are just too many "coincidences" that favor known production pets *cough* Paul, Frankie Grande *cough*. And it does seems more obvious and prevalent each season, IMO.
I had gone at least two weeks without thinking of Frankie Grande, and then this. I hope you can live with yourself.

Despite the unwitting harm you inflicted on my psyche, you're spot on about the production pets. Production likes veterans who know their roles and will produce what is expected of them. Will Raven realize that Production wants her to produce entertaining DRs and house drama? Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Does Paul? Beyond all doubt. The tough part for Production is getting vets who are still hungry enough to cooperate, unlike say Will Kirby, whom I am informed on his last trip to BB spent a lot of time humming music to screw up the live feeds.

Old 07-11-2017, 08:24 PM

130,735 posts, read 12,197,426 times
z]Ravens gofund me page is nauseating. I do belive she is ill, but I do not think it is terminal

https://www.gofundme.com/bb19s-raven...-medical-bills

talk about a grifter

Old 07-11-2017, 08:47 PM

19,251 posts, read 16,769,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Completely agree, I've always been distrusting with Americas Vote and now all the Temptation voting. I don't believe it's legitimate and that the reason they do it is so Grodner can do anything she wants and blame it on the fans voting choices.

Did Paul really win the first temptation vote?
That's my take on Grodner and her influence as to who will get far or win the game. Cast mates are all very hush hush about what they can say, after the show ends which tells me they are being led around by the nose in the house and must do or say certain things and to never divulge what really goes on. As for Paul winning the first temptation. I don't know how he could have done that. Did any of us vote? I sure didn't. I found out like the rest of us when it aired on the show. Surprise surprise.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:05 AM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,794,289 times
My take on the show thus far this season -

I can't stand Paul and I wasn't happy about him coming back. But after seeing all the other contestants and the way that Cody acts, it now makes sense that you need someone like Paul to get Cody out. Otherwise I don't believe anyone else in the house would have been able to take him on.

There are just too many followers in this group of contestants and very few leaders. If they didn't bring Paul back or an equally good veteran player like him, I think that it would have been a very boring season watching Cody run the house all summer. I think that they would have lost all their viewers with Cody running the show.

IF they are able to take out Cody and then Jessica, it will be interesting to see which players step up to get out Paul as soon as his time is up that he can't be nominated. And I'm with the rest of you and believe that there is no voting going on for the den of temptations. That's rigged by the producer(s) imo.

Old 07-12-2017, 06:06 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,026,325 times
Paul is going to do the same thing when/if Cody is gone.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:37 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,158,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Why take the chance for further injury, on her part and stay? Why keep her, when she could get sympathy votes at the end? Why keep her as CBS production, because of liability? The extra eviction last week is haunting them.
I assume she signed a waiver to continue to be on the show. I think she can go to at least jury IMO.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM

Earlier this morning, Cody and Christmas had a long talk (before she left for her foot surgery). Looks as though they were able to clear the air a little. Christmas asked him why she was put on the block. Cody told her that it wasn't his idea but rather Mark and Dominique said they wanted her gone because of her relationship with Paul. Cody told Christmas he felt betrayed by Mark because he thought they were close and Mark ended up voting Jillian out.

Most surprising was that Cody said IF there is a battle back (which most likely will happen since they've all been talking about it), and he wins re-entry into the house, he'd like to team up with Christmas and Paul to "steam roll" the house.

Cody's mood this morning was a little better which makes me suspect as to whether his former mean guy attitude was something production suggested he do to give the show more drama.

Honestly, I can't even tell anymore whether the house guests are really as bad as they are being portrayed. I know they act like imbeciles in there but, at this point, I think the real puppet master here isn't Paul but is really production. That's why I won't hate any one of them in the house. I think, deep down, they are all pretty normal people .... except for being stupid enough to go on the show in the first place. j/k

Anyway, Christmas is off to have surgery on her foot. I don't know how anyone else feels about this but if this was my foot and I needed surgery to place rods in it, I think I'd have left the show, gone home and had my own doctor evaluate and refer me to a surgeon. Not that I'm saying the Big Brother doctors aren't qualified but I'd just feel more comfortable, especially when the outcome affects the future of whether the foot heals properly. Okay, that's my semi-rant for the day.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:55 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,158,000 times
My co-worker told me there's a special episode next Friday, so I'm assuming that's the battle back episode.

Old 07-12-2017, 01:14 PM

That must be it, DomRep I'd bet money that Cody will be back with a bang. You can't stir up that much drama to have it end in a whimper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV