Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2018, 11:14 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,673,317 times

Advertisements

After seeing tonight I'm thinking he's not going to choose either one next week. He seems a little nervous about Becca's ex showing up, he should realize that her ex is in the past.

Aire and Becca seem like they would make a nice couple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2018, 05:20 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,772,227 times
Since Chris Harris didn't ask Ari if he was happy and found love, I assume there isn't an proposal.

The remark from the realtor from Fort Lauderdale that was showing to have a nervous breakdown l, not once but twice in the women tell all, seems to indicate that Ari did something she wasn't allowed to tell but she didn't like it.

It might be that Ari went back to a previous girl he dated as to me that sounded like a possibility. But it is just an assumption based on the weird way Chris Harris and Ari, both seemed to avoid any further discussion and bringing some actors as props to fill up the time and distract the public from asking more questions.

Old 02-27-2018, 05:52 AM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times
Spoiler
The girl that said I know what you did is talking about her best friend Beka Kufrin and the fact he slept with her and gave her hope for 3 -4 weeks then nonchalantly told her oh by the way I made a mistake and we need to break up so I can persue Lauren. They show Beka's break down and his persuit of Lauren and him trying to convince her parents he really cares. The parents are very skeptical being Lauren was left broken at the FRC when he chose Beka.Her best friend was there as her shoulder to cry on after the fall out

Old 02-27-2018, 06:49 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
I also think after watching last night that Ari probably doesn't choose either of them.

As for the promo, the one that shows Ari sitting on a couch, and a female sobbing in another room wasn't in last nights episode....So, next week perhaps is when he decides to tell the remaining two I'm guessing of course.

IMO if Ari blames Becca for her Ex showing up he is a total tool. Becca absolutely didn't show any emotion, didn't shed a tear.... for this Ex except disgust and concern about how Ari would take this....And, it looks like she was right to be concerned. According to Ari's sound bytes the Ex achieved what he wanted to, to cause a rift. But, Ari can date 29 other women....and Becca is supposed to be ok with that. As I stated....if he lets this Ex interfere it is hypocrisy at it's best imo.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:01 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,742,113 times
WOW, just watched the finale. Ari turned out to be big loser! What a joke! I think this show had run its course!

Old 03-05-2018, 09:02 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,839,563 times
Was that guy for real?

Old 03-05-2018, 09:34 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,573,964 times
Wow. Just wow. Arie is absolutely the lowest of the low down jerks.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:35 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,708,206 times
I think Bekah looks a lot like Kate Middleton.

Aaaaaand yet another flop. I never watch any of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows ever thinking that it will be a happy ending or anything that lasts so tonight was no real shocker for me.

Now they will figure out a way to make even more money and drama showing how it goes and ends up with Lauren. Oh, joy, joy. But hey, maybe they will give us the un-cut/un-edited version! Oh, yipee!

This franchise really ran its course and met its demise years ago. It is just such an unrealistic expectation of how to fall in love especially when multiple people are involved and then a proposal at the end all in such a short period of time.

Old 03-05-2018, 09:36 PM

11,800 posts, read 12,043,246 times
I'm annoyed, irritated, ragey and a bit violent.

And another two hours tomorrow night. Omg.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:39 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,231,638 times
I agree with Ari being a total tool. Becca was a class act, I cannot imagine having to endure Ari following her around, observing her while he just keeps wanting her to talk to him, while he says nothing...He was ridiculous and insensitive.

Seriously, Loren needs to watch him because if she has trust issues, how he treated Becca should make her run.

And now having to endure another episode I hope Becca has her chance to say what she wants to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV