Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 11:44 PM

6,903 posts, read 7,670,299 times

Advertisements

The fireman this season is SUCH a doofus! There's no way his match will stay with him. Too early to tell about all of them, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2018, 12:45 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,457,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Jamie Otis is a reality tv hoar who's 15 minutes of fame should have ended three years ago!
Unfortunately, my DVR records her show along with the regular MAFS. I don't have the slightest idea who would care about her and her husband's lives. I don't care to watch any of the couples after the show is done. Heck, usually they're not together anyway.

Old 01-14-2018, 07:07 PM

359 posts, read 284,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
Unfortunately, my DVR records her show along with the regular MAFS. I don't have the slightest idea who would care about her and her husband's lives. I don't care to watch any of the couples after the show is done. Heck, usually they're not together anyway.
My DVR records both also. I delete the Jamie/Doug ones and won't watch. I never even watched the little preview things Jamie Otis did last season. I won't waste one minute watching her.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:28 AM

5,564 posts, read 7,172,335 times
After seeing the first episode I have to say, with all the people who applied to this show, couldn't the pros match up the runner ups for dating purposes? Think of all the hundreds of people who could now be dating and happy...

I felt bad for Shawneice going through all the trouble picking out the perfect dress and Monster-in-law makes her wear a belt???

I don't see Jeftie opening up too soon, they are the first, I think, to split.

Old 01-17-2018, 01:58 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,471,131 times
Jefte is an a$$hole. He should never have done this show. I feel so bad for his wife.

Old 01-17-2018, 02:16 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,844,306 times
LOL I thought the same thing with Shawniece and the belt! However at least the MIL had good intentions. I never understand why they match people like Jephte in a situation like this. The man doesn't like to even talk to strangers, yet he is getting married? Absolute disaster.

I also found it fascinating that they matched Jaclyn since she still seems so raw with the death of her boyfriend.

When they do matches like that it makes the show seem so disingenuous.

Old 01-17-2018, 02:53 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,855,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Jefte is an a$$hole. He should never have done this show. I feel so bad for his wife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
LOL I thought the same thing with Shawniece and the belt! However at least the MIL had good intentions. I never understand why they match people like Jephte in a situation like this. The man doesn't like to even talk to strangers, yet he is getting married? Absolute disaster.

I also found it fascinating that they matched Jaclyn since she still seems so raw with the death of her boyfriend.

When they do matches like that it makes the show seem so disingenuous.
agree with you both. And let's not forget Molly's husband is un-employed!!
Can't wait to see how this season plays out.

Old 01-17-2018, 06:00 PM

5,564 posts, read 7,172,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
And let's not forget Molly's husband is un-employed!!
He'll find a job, Remember the one from last year who lived in a bus?

Old 01-18-2018, 01:21 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,457,087 times
Jephte keeps reminding himself that Shawniece is a stranger, which isn't helping. On the other hand, she's pushing him a little too fast, like, "Well aren't you even gonna put my number in your phone?", then when he does, she complains because he used her name. I also don't think she's helping with stuff like, "You're stuck with me now!" to Jephte, who clearly seems very skittish about this whole situation. We'll see......

Old 01-19-2018, 08:39 PM

4,068 posts, read 2,286,654 times
Haha! Yeah Shawneice is trying waaaay to hard!

And OMG that lap dance?!? How could she think that was a good idea in front of his mom and family??? I know she’s horny but come on! Do that in private plzzzzz!!!

I think the weddings all went great but looking at the previews it’s all doom and gloom! I think they are trying to throw us off!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV