Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 10:27 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
I hate that firefighter guy. He's a real jerk. Selfish to the core. I have no clue what kind of guy Molly finds attractive, because her husband is a babe and she isn't into him? No wonder she's still single. I love Shawniece. I hope for her sake Jephte steps up to the plate.

Is anyone watching Love at First Flight?
yea I'm right there with ya every Tuesday night

I am very disappointed that fire fighter guy turned out to be the way he is

I really like Shawniece too but she really needs to deal with her hair better. She's a cosmetologist so I know she CAN keep her hair looking better and when she does she looks SO great!!!!

Molly---no words. Haven't a clue what her problem is unless she really prefers to swim in the lady pool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2018, 10:36 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,788,273 times
It’s funny how we thought Jephte was the crazy one and it turns out he’s not a bad guy.

Fire fighter guy.... just wow. He’s an ass. Hopefully they don’t end up together. He needs to grow up.

Molly, I don’t understand the hate! It’s got to be hard put into a situation and just be attracted to someone. It’s against her nature. It will be interesting if they work out.

Old 03-22-2018, 11:30 PM

8,238 posts, read 6,599,263 times
Jamie's husband is sorrowfully very very unattractive. Can never understand WHY they teamed her up with him. She is nice-looking. Sorry, but no way could I accept her husband, no matter how devoted he may have become. I always have the feeling she is trying to get as much out of him as she can before leaving him - house, baby, some furniture, but a baby the most.

Old 03-23-2018, 12:51 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,821,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
It’s funny how we thought Jephte was the crazy one and it turns out he’s not a bad guy.

Fire fighter guy.... just wow. He’s an ass. Hopefully they don’t end up together. He needs to grow up.

Molly, I don’t understand the hate! It’s got to be hard put into a situation and just be attracted to someone. It’s against her nature. It will be interesting if they work out.
hey my friend-what are you talking about-the hate?
I dislike that term so much as I'm not a hater of anyone.

Old 03-23-2018, 01:40 AM

5,592 posts, read 8,427,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
yea I'm right there with ya every Tuesday night

I am very disappointed that fire fighter guy turned out to be the way he is

I really like Shawniece too but she really needs to deal with her hair better. She's a cosmetologist so I know she CAN keep her hair looking better and when she does she looks SO great!!!!

Molly---no words. Haven't a clue what her problem is unless she really prefers to swim in the lady pool.
Shawniece was very intent on having a guy who "loved me for me", and her mother said the same thing. And I think that's why she insists on looking like a complete wreck most of the time -- making sure Jephte knows what's underneath the wigs and makeup and loves her for HER. Yeah, I get that, but I mean, make a little effort to make yourself somewhat attractive, girl! Well, he slept with her anyway, finally, so I guess he doesn't mind. I am shocked at his complete turnaround, but in a good way!

Old 03-23-2018, 07:16 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,788,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
hey my friend-what are you talking about-the hate?
I dislike that term so much as I'm not a hater of anyone.
Sorry Pipps!

Old 03-23-2018, 09:26 AM

5,542 posts, read 7,136,928 times
When is Shawniece and Jephte going to mow their lawn?

Old 03-24-2018, 08:49 PM

4,066 posts, read 2,280,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
When is Shawniece and Jephte going to mow their lawn?
Haha I must say that this comment puzzled me for several seconds because I thought it was a new “sexual”
term that I was not familiar with!!!!

Old 03-26-2018, 07:20 AM

5,542 posts, read 7,136,928 times
You're a wild one!

Old 04-03-2018, 11:27 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,454,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post

Now I hate her even more.
Did y'all see the previews for next week? Skank is all over some guy in a bar! Unbelievable! Hate her, hate her, hate her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV