Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 AM

8,620 posts, read 5,686,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobseeker2013 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mon...ng-claims/amp/

How did she ever get on the show? Warning major spoiler alert
Interesting. Thank you. This should make for an interesting show - maybe the show let her slip in after last year's disaster of boring people they selected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2018, 11:09 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,829,358 times
Quote:

Old 07-14-2018, 09:43 PM

3,661 posts, read 2,989,560 times
With the number of divorces it makes me wonder how many more seasons can we call them " experts".
I do think this is really all intentional, they do it on purpose to find a shady one every few seasons to spice up the ratings.

Its works for me, I watch every year. : )

Old 07-14-2018, 10:46 PM

618 posts, read 942,091 times
If i were Tristan, I would immediatly bail. She is a nutjob

Old 07-14-2018, 11:15 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,459,203 times
Quote:

How do they not do thorough background checks on these people? That's outrageous. I'd demand an immediate annulment if I were Tristan.

This season looks like another train wreck.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:34 AM

1,082 posts, read 837,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
With the number of divorces it makes me wonder how many more seasons can we call them " experts".
I do think this is really all intentional, they do it on purpose to find a shady one every few seasons to spice up the ratings.

Its works for me, I watch every year. : )
Yup, yup, and yup

Old 07-15-2018, 08:15 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,637,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
How do they not do thorough background checks on these people? That's outrageous. I'd demand an immediate annulment if I were Tristan.

According to the show UNReal, they like the nutjobs. Makes for interesting TV. Of course 'unreal' is fictional too, but seems legit on this point and some of the other manipulations they do to the contestants.

Old 07-16-2018, 04:10 AM

27,221 posts, read 46,857,427 times
Quote:

This could potentially be a Law suit! What’s wrong with this show not having checked a background!

What a psycho and hope Tristan gets an annulment!

If you see the mugshot and see what she looks on the show then does Tristan even know the person he married as the wig or hair extensions, Botox, make up Etc are making this two different people.

What did Tristan see when he woke up in the morning....

Btw in real estate we conduct background checks for each Potential Tenant so we would probably deny her based on all her legal issues.

Is Tristan related to JayZ?

Last edited by bentlebee; 07-16-2018 at 04:27 AM..

Old 07-25-2018, 12:01 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,459,203 times
Does anybody believe Mia? First her car was stolen with her purse and this was identity theft. Then it was "mistaken identity." Next the guy's name didn't even ring any bells to her. And finally, she knows "of" him through mutual friends. You can always tell a liar by how often their stories change. I feel so bad for Tristan. He seems like such a nice guy and he doesn't deserve this.

Old 07-25-2018, 12:27 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,829,358 times
Quote:
Does anybody believe Mia? First her car was stolen with her purse and this was identity theft. Then it was "mistaken identity." Next the guy's name didn't even ring any bells to her. And finally, she knows "of" him through mutual friends. You can always tell a liar by how often their stories change. I feel so bad for Tristan. He seems like such a nice guy and he doesn't deserve this.
let's just call it like it is--she is NUTZ!! And a LIAR and that guy should run fast quick and in a hurry to an annulment atty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV