Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 08:25 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,287,627 times

Advertisements

I have been binge watching this season today. I watched the first 3 seasons and gave up. I decided to give it a try today since I saw all of it was on.

Man, that Amber is a pita! Marriage should not be that hard. I think the only couple that will make it is Danielle and Bobby. They SHOULD be the only couple to stay together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2018, 02:07 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,849,370 times
I wonder what was UP with an encore presentation last night and no new episode???

Old 08-29-2018, 03:14 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I wonder what was UP with an encore presentation last night and no new episode???
There WAS a new episode, Pip.

Old 08-29-2018, 06:41 PM

8,620 posts, read 5,706,499 times
Amber is a serious train wreck - too insecure and needy - horrible hair, which she won't think of coloring brunette - her natural color - even though her husband prefers brunettes and her hair is breaking off - it looks terrible - and all of that makeup.

I don't know what Mia's deal is - can't stand her husband - he is goofy.

Old 08-29-2018, 09:01 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,834,926 times
Amber is way to insecure and needy. That said her husband is an idiot with his criticisms. He knows she is insecure about her hair color, but he presses it. He likes her perfume, but it’s overpowering.

Mia is a whack job. She manipulated Tristan by dropping the move on her family. He is immature as hell though. Him not understanding her wanting to share something that big with her family... bizzare.

Old 08-29-2018, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
There WAS a new episode, Pip.
thanks love, I found it recorded tonight and watched

Old 09-05-2018, 07:11 AM

271 posts, read 250,485 times
Bobby and Danielle are just too cute. Mia and Tristan I think are doomed. Amber and her hubby may have a chance. Dr. Pepper thinks that there is something wrong with Bobby and Danielle's marriage because it's too perfect? One spouse is doing too much of the "work"? Next week should be interesting.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:09 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,834,926 times
Amber and her hubby I think are doomed as well. She is entirely too insecure and he is very controlling and is holding it in. The fact he was so freaked out about her touching things in the kitchen and would have to fix it later was the perfect example. Things need to be done just so or he gets irritated. I may be reading too much into it, but certain remarks he makes rub me the wrong way.

Tristan and Mia are definitely doomed. I wonder if he told the experts he wanted to move to Houston? That is a huge ask of someone you just met. He is very immature and continues to show it. The list they created really showed how he couldn't think of anyone else.

Bobby and Danielle seem to be really enjoying each other. I hope that Dr. Pepper doesn't create drama where there isn't any.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:39 AM

271 posts, read 250,485 times
I hope Dr. Pepper doesn't plant a "seed" in their minds to have them think that something is not "right"? I'm like if it works for them and they're happy why mess with it.

When Tristan told Mia that he like his family better than hers.....That's a red light. Especially since he only met them twice.

Old 09-05-2018, 08:54 AM

Anyone know how old Amber is? Certainly old enough to know how to cook something-anything! And why did she want her husband in there with her? Then she's so shaky and uncertain what to do. PLEASE for the love of all that is good can someone tell her laying raw chicken on a countertop is NOT ok. That you should always and I do mean always wash your hands sufficiently then again after handling raw chicken. I can see why her husband was freaking because I was also!!!

I wanted to get in the tv with her and bleach those countertops, then throw away everything she had touched with raw chicken juice on her hands; except the things that could be washed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV