Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 08:25 PM

5,850 posts, read 3,280,296 times

Advertisements

What's so great about The Soup Nazi episode in Seinfeld?

What is great about it is there are many rude and hostile foreigners serving the public in New York city with a level of resentment that I've never seen anywhere else. That episode highlights just one of many legal aliens who were told that the streets were paved with gold, only to find out that they would be working just as hard as they did back home.

Old 01-04-2019, 01:12 AM

5,285 posts, read 3,655,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
What's so great about The Soup Nazi episode in Seinfeld?

What is great about it is there are many rude and hostile foreigners serving the public in New York city with a level of resentment that I've never seen anywhere else. That episode highlights just one of many legal aliens who were told that the streets were paved with gold, only to find out that they would be working just as hard as they did back home.
Well in real life that "alien" sold his little soup business for million$ to franchise it a few years later so ....

https://originalsoupman.com/

Old 02-12-2019, 11:44 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,100,584 times
One thing I find peculiar is, is that I read that a lot of fans hated and criticized the finale episode. But why is that? I've came into the show later on in reruns, but I never had a problem with the finale. Is this cause the main characters go to jail?

Every episode is about how bad things happen to these characters and we are suppose to laugh at their misfortunes, so wouldn't it make sense to give them the the most ridiculous misfortune of all, in the finale?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV