Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2021, 04:10 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,445,503 times

Advertisements

That show is great...but...I really wish they hadn't asked Malcolm to dance that way on the first episode of the season. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2021, 04:45 PM

6,384 posts, read 5,509,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeko156 View Post
Does anyone else think that maybe the sister actually does remember what happened but doesn't want to take the fall should it come to that?

I know it is a longshot but we really don't know much about her....
I have been under the impression that she knows and acknowledges (to Malcom) that she killed Endicott (she is definitely shown to "come to" while still covered in blood and holding the knife) but doesn't remember the act itself. I don't think the "official" storyline is that she is completely oblivious to the fact that she killed him.

Old 02-03-2021, 01:57 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,934,179 times
Just watched the latest episode (#4; Take Your Father to Work Day) and it was really good. The show keeps getting better and better. This episode really got into some of the different character's heads including Ainsley's. I don't believe she's putting on an act of not remembering since we're seeing bits and pieces coming back to her. But hey, we'll know by the end of the season if not sooner.

As always, great performances. I especially liked how Dr. Whitly handled Jessica's phone call to him. It was brilliant especially how he ended it. Love the writing of this show and also how they've developed Ainsley's character. In the beginning she was just there; now she has something to sink her teeth into.

Old 02-04-2021, 07:52 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,726,880 times
Cannot even begin to list all of the things I loved about this episode.
Group therapy!
Edrisa and the Surgeon!
Ainsley’s choice of reading material! (Uh-oh)
Every single exchange Jessica had with her family members (her facial expressions - priceless)

Where ever do we go from here?

Old 02-05-2021, 05:32 AM

19,554 posts, read 9,565,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Cannot even begin to list all of the things I loved about this episode.
Group therapy!
Edrisa and the Surgeon!
Ainsley’s choice of reading material! (Uh-oh)
Every single exchange Jessica had with her family members (her facial expressions - priceless)

Where ever do we go from here?
Same here. Did you catch the looks of the prisoner therapist? Like damn, I hope this kid is getting some help. This whole family most likely. Hilarious. I might like to watch that episode again but DH probably deleted it already.

This shows‘ writers are good!!! The actors are too, of course. Btw, tried to give out reps but need to reload the wand . Hope all in here have a nice weekend! Have to get up, take dogs out, get breakfast, shower, go out on shopping errands.

Old 02-06-2021, 10:36 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,218,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Yes, I do think sis remembers more than she is letting on. I think she IS Daddy's girl more than Malcom is "my boy".
Now I'm not so sure about Ainsley. I do think she remembers bits and pieces like when Jessica held up the new swatch of rug.

What a good episode. Just keeps getting better and better. It's definitely a dramedy. Edrisa and The Surgeon, priceless.

The actor who plays TJ must be off doing something else. Looking forward to his sl continuing.

Old 02-10-2021, 09:03 PM

Another really good episode; #5, Bad Manners Also, glad to see JT is back.

Old 02-11-2021, 08:16 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,726,880 times
This family.

Old 02-15-2021, 10:05 AM

I liked how the TJ story went this episode. Well done! Now they can all get back to business.

Old 02-15-2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
That show is great...but...I really wish they hadn't asked Malcolm to dance that way on the first episode of the season. lol
Funny! I don't mind when someone on a TV show breaks into dance, even Malcolm.

What I found somewhat disturbing was that he wasn't wearing goggles when taking care of the body and the blood splashing on his face. It would have been just as effective having the blood splash on a face shield or goggles. Come on, Malcolm (I mean writers); eye/face protection should have been used here. That's the only thing so far I found outstandingly wrong.

To me it is a great season so far!

Last edited by geebabe; 02-15-2021 at 11:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV