Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2019, 01:55 PM

1 posts, read 156 times

Advertisements

[url]https://youtu.be/_y61azjlL-I[/url]

That clip sounds horrible, so please prepare your ears for listening to it.

It should be mentioned that it is a woman singing the jingle. And she sings it in the pitch that you heard in the clip, only beautifully.

It sounds almost like a Native Indian American vocalization.

The only time I can confirm one hundred percent is back in 2014 it was still playing on TV, but I think I remember it from as far back as at least 2002. Could be anything, a water commercial, a hair or makeup commercial, company jingle. There might have been the sound of a rain forest or waterfall in the background, too.

That's the whole jingle, though. I had heard it coming from the TV a lot when I was younger, but I have not heard it as much recently. Does anyone remember where it came from.

I've been hearing from the TV for almost twenty years, I guess? I could be wrong, but the first memories I have of it were from the late nineties or the early two-thousands.

Usually at night, and my parents used to watch a lot of FOX and ABC TV, but I can't be sure it was a commercial or company or TV jingle from those channels or not.

I live in the United States, and I was living in Pennsylvania at that time.

Thank you to anyone who could possibly help me find this jingle. I've been looking for it now for quite a few years at this point. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV