Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2021, 08:18 PM

3,247 posts, read 2,334,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Anyone watching this season?

Dan already in week 2 or 3 kissing another husbands, wife, even though she is clearly done with the marriage, to me shows how unfaithfully Dan is. That for a father of a son, is despicable. Tamara deserves better. Her jealousy doesn't mean she is a bad woman.

This Australian version is so much better to watch then the American version with 90% of the couples so badly matched.
I agree, The Australian version is so much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2021, 11:27 PM

4,231 posts, read 15,419,499 times
Im just bad at remembering their names - the blond girl w/ the long hair annoys me, the only reason she's continuing staying on is bc she has her eye on another girl's husband, somewhat like Innes from the previous show, imo both are very self-centered and only care about themselves, they dont care who they hurt to get their way, the 'experts' were onto Innes fairly early on but not sure about this episode as I missed a bit of it tonite. I have to bone up on the geography and maybe I could remember their names better, in associating them w/ something else (their locations etc). Wasnt too fond of the family members who got involved w/ defending their relative when they barely met them and hadn't lived w/ them for the past 6 or so weeks - some were a little too outspoken for my comfort level but if someone was drunk etc, it's their impression etc, he's just explaining his feelings - it was kind of similar to the outspoken brother of Chelle (?) who was downright nasty to his new brother-in-law like he's such an expert on marriage when he himself was still single, just too opinionated and on their wedding day, he questioned why his new BIL was never in a serious relationship when he actually had been fighting a very serious disease and had been hospitalized etc, too bad his sister didnt hear how accusatory he was (but then again, some of it may have been done for drama and ratings by the producers etc).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV