Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2020, 08:00 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

IMO it is wrong to let anyone on the show that dated, two days prior to learning he was chosen to be engaged and on MAFS.

Brett mentioned the date was the second date with the same girl and he didn’t go another date as he learned he was engaged...

Isn’t that a bit similar as the annoying girl from last season who couldn’t forget the guy who told her he was wrong and he wanted her back just before she went on MAFS.

I feel for Brett wife.

The awkward couple to me is very cute.

Now we have the guy who on next weeks episode seems to bring up that he had episodes of depression, which is great to learn when you just married the guy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2020, 01:42 PM

793 posts, read 331,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
IMO it is wrong to let anyone on the show that dated, two days prior to learning he was chosen to be engaged and on MAFS.

Brett mentioned the date was the second date with the same girl and he didn’t go another date as he learned he was engaged...

Isn’t that a bit similar as the annoying girl from last season who couldn’t forget the guy who told her he was wrong and he wanted her back just before she went on MAFS.

I feel for Brett wife.

The awkward couple to me is very cute.

Now we have the guy who on next weeks episode seems to bring up that he had episodes of depression, which is great to learn when you just married the guy!
I'm not defending him, but I disagree. My hunch is he had no idea he was being selected, so why not go on a date? BUT his response to Olivia was pretty bad. He shouldn't have told her he would have gone on another date with that woman. I would have kept my mouth shut. Besides, he seems to like Olivia. Thats just wrong for him to say out loud.

The awkward couple is beyond annoying to me. But the single most annoying person on the show is Woody, IMO. Player, player, player!

Depression shouldn't be a non starter. Its so common, but people don't talk about it. Curious to see how that goes.

Old 08-18-2020, 04:00 PM

2,066 posts, read 901,029 times
After seeing weird Henry positively light up looking at Olivia (Brett's wife, right? I'm shaky on the names), my imagination runs amok ... Brett is dating on the side, he and Olivia don't make it (like the freaky-tall basketball player) ... Henry's wife dumps him and on her dating profile she adds "Must have a Passport with at least five stamps" ... Henry and Olivia hook up and make a great match.

Henry needs someone that isn't so demanding and arrogant, to bring him out of his shell with kindness, not insults.

Old 08-18-2020, 10:27 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
I agree about Christina. Boy does she love to condescend to him! She would be as bad a wife to him as his father is a bad father, constantly belittling him. He's a little weird and would irritate me to no end, but he needs to run, not walk, far away from her.

I can see Amelia and Bennett being a good couple until she needs to move for work. They'll try to make it long distance, then probably will grow apart. She's trying to recreate her mother's life, and you just can't do that.

Amani is great. I would think that Woody would get on her nerves, but she seems happy with him, so what do I know?

Karen never has liked Miles. They won't last.

I don't think Brett is as bad as everyone else thinks. He'll do fine if kept away from his brothers and alcohol.

Good luck to all of them! At least they seem to be better matches than the couples from last season.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:19 AM

793 posts, read 331,801 times
Damn these people are boring! Christina is a horrible match for Henry. Wow, what were they thinking????

Amani is great. The more I see the more I like, especially her in a bikini!

Old 08-20-2020, 08:27 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,749,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Atlguy View Post
Damn these people are boring! Christina is a horrible match for Henry. Wow, what were they thinking????

Amani is great. The more I see the more I like, especially her in a bikini!
So agree. The Christina/Henry thing is completely for drama. Why would you match up someone who is such a princess with someone who is clearly not into monetary things.

Old 08-25-2020, 06:32 PM

226 posts, read 298,138 times
I agree that the couples this season are boring. Love that honeymoon destination though. I want to go there!

Old 08-25-2020, 07:02 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
I actually don’t think they are more boring then other seasons. I enjoy some couples like Amani and Woody, The artistic couple, and wonder how the other couples will move forward as I only can see these two couples make it beyond the finish line.

Old 08-27-2020, 09:08 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
I've figured out the solution to everyone's problems on the show!

Olivia should marry Christina. Then they could travel and have adventures together and decorate their house to their hearts' content.

I don't think Brett and Henry would make a good couple,though.

Old 08-27-2020, 06:47 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
I loved the visits with pastor Cal. He really helps people learn how to communicate effectively.

Henry has at least two neurological conditions that are now more than obvious: Asperger's Syndrome and Tourette Syndrome. The facial tics during the pastor Cal visit were outta control.

I still love Amani and Woody. They're the breakout couple this season. As are Bennett and Amelia. They are so well matched, it's beyond ridiculous. And he'll move with her, no question. Once he lets himself fall completely in love with her, he'll realize he can start a new theater troupe wherever he goes.

I like Karen less and less each week. Stop judging the man for his age and his kindness. Jesus, how superficial can you get. My husband is five years younger than I am, and it makes no difference whatsoever. She needs to grow up herself.

Brett is a jerk. You can easily include annual travel in your budget. We do! The experts did Olivia a terrible disservice matching her with this turd.

Have I forgotten anyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV