Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 05:39 AM

4,348 posts, read 4,727,294 times

Advertisements

A well deserved elimination last night.

I think this season the men contestants are stronger than the women overall. My personal favorite is Vernon Davis. He just exuded joy last night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2020, 06:34 AM

439 posts, read 426,432 times
I watched for many years and was not looking forward to Tyra Banks. I did not see the first episode but watched last night because of Disney night. Many good dancers but I should have stayed with my initial feeling. Tyra is too much! Such drama!

Old 09-29-2020, 11:30 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,239,534 times
Tyra Banks doesn't seem to have a strong 'Host-Voice' or maybe production needs to tone down the background music while she's speaking. There seems to be too much audio competition going on at the same time and makes it sound like she's rattling on.

Old 10-02-2020, 11:43 PM

4,922 posts, read 8,580,366 times
I watched because people at work said if you mute when Tyra's on, the dances and the judges comments are good. So, I did, only I forgot at one point to mute Tyra and she was trilling with a sing-song voice which was annoying as heck and her outfit.....no words. She needs to go. Two weeks ago. I didin't forget to mute after that. I may continue to record and just mute Tyra.

Old 10-06-2020, 06:15 AM

439 posts, read 426,432 times
I tried to mute Tyra last night because quite a few of the dancers are really good. I know mistakes happen but the way Tyra handled the mistake with eliminations was awful. So, I tried, but ABC you made the wrong host choice!

Old 10-06-2020, 04:18 PM

27,215 posts, read 46,787,895 times
I fast forward through Tara and only heard her say a few sentences. Who is dressing her and who is doing her hair. She looks like she has no money to pay for an outfit that suits her and her hair just awful.

Where is the Tara from America’s Next Top Model?

This is Tara like she is model that needs to go to rehab and clean up. Sorry, but I liked her energy back in the days and she bowed...now she looks like the ugly stepsister of Tara.

Old 10-06-2020, 05:09 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,407,986 times
I forgot it was it was on and didn't miss it

Old 10-06-2020, 05:56 PM

44,644 posts, read 61,677,004 times
I haven't watched this show the season because of Tyra Banks but ran across this news today...Thought it was interesting.
TYRA BANKS
SCREWS UP 'DWTS' ELIMINATION ROUND
... Names Wrong Couple

During Monday night's week 4 elimination, the new 'DWTS' host read off 10 names of couples who were safe to move on -- but when it came time to name the bottom 2 pairs, Tyra flubbed it.

Read full story:
https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/06/tyra-...-wrong-couple/

Old 10-06-2020, 05:58 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,407,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
I haven't watched this show the season because of Tyra Banks but ran across this news today...Thought it was interesting.
TYRA BANKS
SCREWS UP 'DWTS' ELIMINATION ROUND
... Names Wrong Couple

During Monday night's week 4 elimination, the new 'DWTS' host read off 10 names of couples who were safe to move on -- but when it came time to name the bottom 2 pairs, Tyra flubbed it.

Read full story:
https://www.tmz.com/2020/10/06/tyra-...-wrong-couple/
She is doing a horrible job!!!

Old 10-10-2020, 06:22 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,787,895 times
The end of the show was almost unbearable to watch. What a disaster!

Tara looks worse and worse like she an ugly duckling or you can say she is ready for Halloween.

I wonder if Tara is doing her own make and chooses her own clothing as she looks like model who needs to go to rehab.

It was not just the wrong outcome but at first the end was with 3 couples instead of 2 and then it came out that 2 out of 3 were not in the bottom, but one couple that was already told they won trough that was in the bottom.

The ratings will most likely reflect how this show has become. Like a reflection of we need to replace people who do well over what is nowadays the norm. Choose based on race and a woman needs to be chosen over the best people to do the job, without racial biased or gender preference.

Maybe next season no host and just a computer cartoon and just the dancing, although I like the judges but I bet the loud minority wants to decide who can be the judge too.

I want to watch a show to have fun, watch nice clothes and people who are up to task like this show had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV