Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2021, 11:18 AM

6,886 posts, read 7,906,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffee72 View Post
Catherine Bell in The Good Witch (Hallmark show). I rarely watch it bc her smile is annoying. I prefer RBF to constant simpering smiling.
That entire show simpers. It's sweetly disgusting. And I just realized while watching it the other day that it is quite possibly the whitest show on television. There isn't a single person of color to be found. Is that what Hallmark customers really demand?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2021, 11:42 AM

10,826 posts, read 4,375,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
That entire show simpers. It's sweetly disgusting. And I just realized while watching it the other day that it is quite possibly the whitest show on television. There isn't a single person of color to be found. Is that what Hallmark customers really demand?
I've never been interested in witches.....I did try Chilling Adventures of Sabrina because the actress playing Sabrina was in Mad Men (one of my favorite shows)........but her Sabrina character was really unwatchable.
Likewise Catherine Bell was good in Jag........so I'll try Good Witch, and will be refreshing to see an all-white cast.

Old 05-21-2021, 03:24 PM

23,652 posts, read 14,042,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
"What likable/popular TV character(s), past or present, do you very strongly dislike?"
That is a weird title, "likable/popular" characters instead of just "characters".
In fact my #1 unappealing character Janey Rayburn would not even qualify for that thread, because she played an extremely small role in Bloodline.
Probably any show which I absolutely refuse to watch unless forced to (ie, being polite company).

So, take one's pick: House, everyone in L&O, Robert Patrick on the X-Files, the lead on Burn Notice, the entire case of Desperate Housewives but especially Marcia Cross's family.....

.........but most of all........LUKA on ER!

The man comes across as a soft hearted love but he's a hypocritical jerk!

Next in line would be Jake on Melrose Place. Been rewatching it, into second season now, where because he doesn't hit Jo, he's not a "wife beater".........which we now know, in reality, that is not the only criteria.

Does that answer the question?

Old 05-21-2021, 03:48 PM

6,341 posts, read 4,928,410 times
MAGAlot doesn't like Izzy Morales on Startup. I thought she was fine. It was Nick Talman that I felt was an ahole throughout the series. At least up until he_________and earned my new found respect. The blank is so I don't spoil the plot for those who haven't watched it.

Old 05-21-2021, 03:55 PM
Status: " living in beautiful Charleston South Carolina" (set 1 day ago)

8,819 posts, read 21,298,349 times
I never liked Sharona in Monk ~~~~ there is no one in San Francisco even remotely
like that .

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 05-21-2021, 04:49 PM

21,958 posts, read 9,548,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR2012 View Post
Absolutely, that character irritated me so much.
Show would be so better without her.
I never liked Ross either.

Old 05-21-2021, 04:50 PM

21,958 posts, read 9,548,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
Anything with David Spade or Chris Elliot.
Wow, Chris Elliot got dinged on two shows.

Never could stand Georgia Engel either, on Mary Tyler Moore or Raymond.

Old 05-21-2021, 11:58 PM

1,361 posts, read 2,276,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagemomma View Post
Catherine left her husband and married her girlfriend so she probably gets a pass, for now, on the “white” thing. Not that I watch the show, the fillers in her face creep me out. On the upside, Hallmark has started to correct its lack of diversity.

Last edited by TXsurburbanmom; 05-22-2021 at 12:35 AM..

Old 05-22-2021, 09:27 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,344,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
I never liked Sharona in Monk ~~~~ there is no one in San Francisco even remotely
like that .
Wasn't she from New Jersey originally? I also preferred Natalie over Sharona. I think it's stupid that they had Randy Disher move to NJ to be with her on the series finale.

Old 05-22-2021, 09:31 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,344,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyCove View Post
Everyone on B Positive
They are the most annoying group of actors especially the blond with her weird way of speaking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV