Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2013, 06:45 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,439,270 times

Advertisements

Victor believes that Kristen was cheating with Eric and seemed pretty angry and disgusted. That's why he didn't care if Eric got hurt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2013, 07:26 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,524,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trishguard View Post
Victor believes that Kristen was cheating with Eric and seemed pretty angry and disgusted. That's why he didn't care if Eric got hurt.
Yes but again, as I said before when I first mentioned Victor didn't know that Eric wasn't a willing participant, I think for Marlena's sake and everyone else who would be hurt by the scandal including Eric's career in the priesthood, he could have shown more class than tricking Marlena into pulling that little stunt.

Having a private showing with Brady would have done the job as well even if it was after the wedding and the honeymoon. Then Brady could have had the marriage annulled.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:46 AM

5,121 posts, read 16,627,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
...there were some things I did not expect today. Like people thinking the video was fake or that they would discover it was Marlena behind the screen, or that Brady would punch Eric...
I didn't expect those three things to happen either.
Quote:
...Back at the church, I couldn't believe everyone was sitting there watching the video twice. I don't know how they all kept straight faces that scene was so phony. I don't know what it is with "Days." They keep building us up to big scenes and then letting us down. I expected better.

...I expected a voice to say "Pay no attention to that woman behind the screen!" when the curtains fell down around Marlena and the video equipment.

Another phony bit was Hope tilting her head and declaring the video was not photoshopped. Really, Hope? That's all it takes? I don't think so.

As a drama, what a fizzle, as a comedy of errors, pretty funny. Lot's of people got lots of 'splainin' to do. And apologizing. Especially poor Kent who will never work in Salem again, I'm sure.
Oh yeah, "Let's watch more of the video to see what happens next!" LOL Are you kidding me? Take the DVD and guide poor stunned Eric back to his office to straighten things out. During this whole mess, Jen & Hope come to his aid. Why wasn't Marlena tying hard to explain herself to Eric and to comfort her shocked son? Whether she acted as his mother or a Pyschiatrist, she sould've shown some concern.

When I use the phrase "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", some people get the reference, others just look at me like I'm spouting nonsense--which has been known to happen.

Yeah, the Salem PD has unique skills alright.

I was disappointed in how long it took for the scenes (post video exposure) to play out. The dialogue wasn't written very well and didn't flow well either. It was like it was moving in slow motion or the characters were zombies, walking around doing nothing to move the scene along. Weird.
Quote:
The thing is, Victor might have thought that Eric was a willing participant. He didn't know Eric was drugged so he may have thought Eric was just as guilty as Kristen and deserved to be outed. But for Marlena's sake, Victor should have been more discreet about the video. All he could think of was saving Brady. He wasn't thinking of Marlena or how it would affect her. And he certainly didn't care about Eric...
Thanks for pointing that out. Perhaps Victor didn't know Eric was drugged. I never thought of that.
Quote:
Julie Brown's "The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun" song keeps running through my mind every time I think of Kristen and the gun in her purse. "Everybody run, Kristen's got a gun."...
"Everybody run.........the psycho bride's got a gun" LOL " 'Cause I'm a Blond" is one of my favorites--and my blond neice loves to sing it when she has blond moments. Both are great funny songs.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
"Everybody run.........the psycho bride's got a gun" LOL " 'Cause I'm a Blond" is one of my favorites--and my blond niece loves to sing it when she has blond moments. Both are great funny songs.
I like that better!

Old 11-12-2013, 05:23 PM

Tomorrow looks interesting. Eric meeting Kristen in the park. That should be good. She is going to insist she didn't rape him or some other baloney story. But now Nicole knows or will as soon as Hope tells her so when she gets a hold of Kristen there will really be fireworks. Kristen better make like the "Runaway Bride" and run away.

Old 11-27-2013, 12:08 PM

42,024 posts, read 75,450,694 times
OMG, the sequences of Kate, Sami and Gabi disposing of Nick were too campy/hilarious! Right out of a bad 1950s horror B-movie. Especially when the cold water revived Nick and he grabbed Sami.

The bird watcher guy -- in the dark??? -- was an amusing addition.

Oh, and when did Gabi find time to put up her hair?

Old 11-27-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
OMG, the sequences of Kate, Sami and Gabi disposing of Nick were too campy/hilarious! Right out of a bad 1950s horror B-movie. Especially when the cold water revived Nick and he grabbed Sami.

The bird watcher guy -- in the dark??? -- was an amusing addition.

Oh, and when did Gabi find time to put up her hair?
I know! And after all that rolling around in the dirt and wrestling with Nick's body they all came out of it with nary a scratch and it seemed only Gabi's hair was mussed. Her clothes should have been torn and disheveled at least. And you would think that Sami and Kate would have looked around a bit to see if they had all of Nick's belongings. That wallet or whatever it was with Nick's initials on it has to be a future clue of foul play and Sami's earing? Oh, oh!

The dialogue between Sami and Kate was hilarious with poor Gabi freaking out all the time. It's not like Sami and Kate haven't had to deal with their share of dead bodies in that past. But this is Gabi's first one.

Although I bet old Nick will wind up crawling out of that river back to old Horton Square yelling "J'accuse!" anytime now!

Old 11-27-2013, 08:05 PM

19,288 posts, read 16,812,464 times
I was laughing at the "three amigos" yesterday and today. Nothing like having Kate and Sami teaching Gabi their game of lies, deceit and chicanery. It was hilarious when Sami cursed under her breath as they're dragging Nick's body towards the river, Kate asks her what's wrong and Sami replies she chipped a nail. And, when Sami is explaining to Gabi that she will go to prison unless she does this, Kate is munching on canned mints. That one had me cracking up.

I don't know how they're going to get out of this one, though. Sami dropped her earring next to the river, something with Nick's initials on it is hanging on a bush there and Gabi is as nervous as a cat on a bed of hot coals. Who'd have thought Kate and Sami would be teaming up to perpetrate a criminal act? Usually, they are plotting against each other.

This storyline is just plain funny. After all the drama from the Kristen/Eric story, I've been ready for some humor.

Old 12-02-2013, 08:32 PM

Jennifer just gets on my last nerve. After Daniel testified under oath that he only went to Theresa's apartment to answer a call that she had overdosed, she still does not believe him? And the way she has been talking to him lately, "Get over yourself!" And "Too bad you're such a poor excuse for a human being." Like she is any grand prize the way she treated him by trying to get him to sneak around so JJ wouldn't know they were together or refusing to listen to him about JJ's behavior.

What a wimp he is to take that crap from her.

Ugh!

Old 12-02-2013, 10:31 PM

19,288 posts, read 16,812,464 times
Boy oh boy, I agree with you about Jennifer, Minervah. When she told Daniel he was a good doctor but a poor example of a human being (or whatever it was she said exactly), I thought that Daniel needs to just cut any tie he has to her. I know she'll find out eventually that Daniel is protecting JJ but I hope he tells her it's too little, too late.

She's not too bright anyway . . . wearing sleeveless dresses in December.

Okay, about Jonah finding Sami's earring! Oh brother! Another story about the kids holding the clues to the mystery. I bet he'll end up involving Ciara somehow which will give her more screen time . . . something we haven't seen lately. I hope the kid was off somewhere, taking acting lessons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV