Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2014, 03:12 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times

Advertisements

I don't think Abigail is worldly either. Quite the opposite. If she were more worldly, she would be taking the affair with EJ more in stride.

I liked how Jordan teased Rafe about Arthur. So much eavesdropping in Salem, it serviced someone right to overhear something they got wrong and got hurt by jumping to the wrong conclusion. Jordan really had Rafe going until she said she couldn't get Arthur to calm down until she had him neutered.

I was kind of hoping to see Arthur jump on them while they were in the sack later on. Now that would have been funny.

Nick is really creepy. How Gabi can think he has changed is pretty unbelievable. He is blackmailing Kate into giving him a job. If she doesn't he will go to the police which means that she, Gabi, could go to jail along with Kate and Sami. It's more than just getting a job to prove he has changed. If he really has changed, he would tear up those pictures right in front of Gabi, Kate and Sami. Maybe then Kate would believe him even enough to give him the job. But to get his way using blackmail just to convince them he is going to be good from now on? That's a pretty lame story line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2014, 03:18 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times
I haven't seen today's episode since it will air tomorrow morning at 3am in my time zone, but I think Nick is trying to ingratiate his way back into Gabi's life for at least one more attempt at making a life with her & Ari. He's trying to manipulate her innocent/believing nature to drive a wedge between Kate, Sami & Gabi.

Old 02-13-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
I haven't seen today's episode since it will air tomorrow morning at 3am in my time zone, but I think Nick is trying to ingratiate his way back into Gabi's life for at least one more attempt at making a life with her & Ari. He's trying to manipulate her innocent/believing nature to drive a wedge between Kate, Sami & Gabi.
You got that right!

Old 02-13-2014, 11:59 PM

Ralph Waite has passed away. Goodbye Father Matt.

Days Of Our Lives' Ralph Waite Dead At 85. - Days of Our Lives News - Soaps.com

Old 02-14-2014, 01:06 AM

19,211 posts, read 16,696,914 times
I used to watch him in The Waltons. I liked him as Father Matt.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:32 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Oh, wow, it seems like he was just on the show last week. He had a great, long career. RIP.

Old 02-14-2014, 11:18 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times
I noticed that he was missing and that another character wafted in to fill the "priestly" role. I thought he looked great for his age. Other than the gray hair, he hadn't changed much.

Old 02-15-2014, 07:12 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,591 times
I wonder who took pictures outside the cabin when EJ and Abigail first shagged. Anyone remember that?

I'm really hating Nicole now, how she's flushing down the toilet all the effort she and Daniel made to try to clear Eric's name yet she turns around and plays hard to get with him at the same time.

Old 02-26-2014, 07:41 PM

2,364 posts, read 4,872,604 times
Is anyone else as sick of Nick as I am? I didn't really like him before he was "killed" and I like him even less now. Nothing to do with "evil", I just don't like his character, or even the actor for that matter. And that they made Gabby such a simpering fool with low self esteem that she would even give him the time of day. They could easily end this story line and move on as far as I'm concerned.

I've watching on and off since the early 70s and losing interest fast. I guess I will even miss Sami, especially since all the other long time characters have been relegated to basically background positions and turned into whiners. Maggie and Marlena used to be such strong, independent women and now all they seem to do is whine.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 02-26-2014, 08:29 PM

I have seen the actor who plays Nick in other roles and liked him. He wasn't the jerk he was in "Days." He is a good actor to be able to be so versatile.

I agree about Marlena and Maggie. All the older women have become terrible shrews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV