Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2015, 06:03 AM

738 posts, read 1,000,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Is there any known plan for Chloe to return?

Not sure...just throwing some red meat out for thought because the writers left that little tidbit of pregnancy open ended when Chloe came back for Deliah's memorial. There's just gotta be a continuing storyline there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
writers will probably wait a few years to bring her back. god only knows who will be Billy then but I hope Kevin is still around. if they kill off Michael Kevin won't have too many other characters to play off except Mariya (sp). I like kevin and I am sick to know Michael is leaving.
I too don't like that Michael is leaving. Christian LeBlanc is an extremely talented actor who has always brought depth and passion to his character so he will be definitely missed by me too. But Kevin has pretty much taken a backseat to his brother with a few dalliances here and there (the Lily and Mack fiasco, chipmunk robberies, Janna relationship, Chloe robberies) so maybe this is the writer's way of forcing him up the ladder. Surely we can agree that he has the potential but just needs the opportunity for a juicy storyline. If he leaves his police job...which I believe he will...that may move his character in a different direction...which may or may not include Mariah.

Is everyone loving the fact that Kelly is playing right back at new Phyllis? When the two of them got into it in Jack's office and new Phyllis pulled her typical intimidation move of leaning forward and softly saying "you don't know who you're dealing with..." I was actually clapping when Kelly mirrored it with her own "and neither do you!" YOU GO FOR IT SISTAH!!!! And just to show how far she was willing to go to show Jack what a horrible person new Phyllis is, she staged the slap, ran out of the office in a whimpering fit and left new Phyllis to explain how she used Jack's cellphone to text her. L-O-V-E-D I-T!!! And the best part?...new Phyllis walked right into it. At least the writers have paired new Phyllis up with a worthy opponent this time around. I'm sick to death of her picking on Cricket (because of Danny all those years ago) and Sharon (because of Nick all those years ago). They were both easy prey, but it looks like Kelly will give new Phyllis a real run for her money...at least I hope she does.

RVcook
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2015, 07:13 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,165,845 times
Default Inkwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVcook View Post
When she and Nick met privately at the mediator's office, I was sure she was going to pull her attorney off to the side and explain to him what had transpired. But nope...she just went into the room and set next to her attorney who pulled out the guns and definitely "qweered" any chance of a deal between the two. I've gone to mediation and know how things can turn on a dime (see my post on the thread "What's The Angriest You've Ever Gotten?" for the sordid details ). But she was stupidly irresponsible for not cluing the attorney into the discussion. Shame on her for not being more proactive.

But I actually clapped when she spoke up about how he had his own bad behavior to account for where his marriage to her was concerned...how he left her and Noah when she was grieving, dipped his pen into Phyllis' inkwell resulting in the birth of Summer, came back to Sharon later dipping his pen into Sharon's inkwell resulting in the birth of Faith and finally holding back on Summer's corrupted DNA test. Yeah...a complete hypocrite, but very much like his own father. Remember..."when the going gets tough, the tough find someone else to sleep with."

Later, when I was watching that scene at the coffee house, I too thought..."wow! maybe she's off her meds!" But then I think it is more like you said...she's just under a lot of stress. Either way, this is just a bad situation all the way around.

RVcook
RV, I have to save that phrase - dipped his pen into ------ inkwell- I almost fell off my chair LOL that was too much for me. Nicholas is like his father, always running into the warmest and welcoming beds during times of stress and turmoil. I am so happy each time Nick is reminded of his own less than stellar past.

Sharon was never the brightest bulb and she should of discussed things with her lawyer so he wouldn't flap his mouth like that at the mediator's office, which created a tense and unproductive atmosphere for all parties. It would of made the whole process smoother and easier on everyone and now it seems like it will never end and the one who will suffer the most is Faith. Mediation can get really heated because there is a lot at stake. Wow! I read what you went through during mediation! I've always thought that there are people that bring out the worst in us, and there are people that bring out the best - it is more healthy and happier to spend precious time out of your life with the latter kind

Old 01-08-2015, 07:18 PM

Default Phyllis

Quote:

Not sure...just throwing some red meat out for thought because the writers left that little tidbit of pregnancy open ended when Chloe came back for Deliah's memorial. There's just gotta be a continuing storyline there.

I too don't like that Michael is leaving. Christian LeBlanc is an extremely talented actor who has always brought depth and passion to his character so he will be definitely missed by me too. But Kevin has pretty much taken a backseat to his brother with a few dalliances here and there (the Lily and Mack fiasco, chipmunk robberies, Janna relationship, Chloe robberies) so maybe this is the writer's way of forcing him up the ladder. Surely we can agree that he has the potential but just needs the opportunity for a juicy storyline. If he leaves his police job...which I believe he will...that may move his character in a different direction...which may or may not include Mariah.

Is everyone loving the fact that Kelly is playing right back at new Phyllis? When the two of them got into it in Jack's office and new Phyllis pulled her typical intimidation move of leaning forward and softly saying "you don't know who you're dealing with..." I was actually clapping when Kelly mirrored it with her own "and neither do you!" YOU GO FOR IT SISTAH!!!! And just to show how far she was willing to go to show Jack what a horrible person new Phyllis is, she staged the slap, ran out of the office in a whimpering fit and left new Phyllis to explain how she used Jack's cellphone to text her. L-O-V-E-D I-T!!! And the best part?...new Phyllis walked right into it. At least the writers have paired new Phyllis up with a worthy opponent this time around. I'm sick to death of her picking on Cricket (because of Danny all those years ago) and Sharon (because of Nick all those years ago). They were both easy prey, but it looks like Kelly will give new Phyllis a real run for her money...at least I hope she does.

RVcook
I, too, loved that scene between Kelly and Phyllis. Do you notice that Phyllis, at times, has the most annoying smirk on her face? She is very much the bully and one year in a coma did not make her a better person, if anything, she is even worse than before. I am so GLAD that Kelly is giving as good as she is getting. That slap if it was staged, just goes to show how Kelly is a bit cray cray. This is the beginning of more fun to come.

Old 01-08-2015, 07:22 PM

Default Chloe and Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
writers will probably wait a few years to bring her back. god only knows who will be Billy then but I hope Kevin is still around. if they kill off Michael Kevin won't have too many other characters to play off except Mariya (sp). I like kevin and I am sick to know Michael is leaving.
Kevin needs a good storyline. I wish that Chloe (with Elizabeth Hendricks) would return. Mariah doesn't seem to have that much chemistry with Kevin and it seems like she isn't that into him. I see her actually with Summer's husband, as in an affair when trouble comes in the form of Kyle - I think it is just a matter of time before he gets back to town permanently.

Old 01-08-2015, 07:24 PM

Default Pregnancy?

Quote:

RVcook
What pregnancy, RV?!?! Am I missing something? Chloe is pregnant?

Old 01-08-2015, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
What pregnancy, RV?!?! Am I missing something? Chloe is pregnant?
WHAAAAAAAT????????...you missed that when she was at Deliah's memorial site and she turned sideways??? Yeah...In October, it looked like she was just about ready to pop. Remember?...she went to the GC hospital and stole Billy's "love juice", put it in her purse and patted it. Then she went off on a voluntary commitment to a facility in California to 'get better' (or bake that bun).

Regardless if old Chloe returns or they sub in a new one, Chloe was certifiable so with a new substitute Deliah that was born (compliments of Billy), I suspect that things will get crazy in SO many ways .

So sorry you missed that one. I was like...W-O-W when I saw it.

RVcook

Old 01-08-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
Kevin needs a good storyline. I wish that Chloe (with Elizabeth Hendricks) would return. Mariah doesn't seem to have that much chemistry with Kevin and it seems like she isn't that into him. I see her actually with Summer's husband, as in an affair when trouble comes in the form of Kyle - I think it is just a matter of time before he gets back to town permanently.
Did you watch today's episode? (I don't want to be a spoiler...)

RVcook

Old 01-08-2015, 08:33 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
WHAAAAAAAT????????...you missed that when she was at Deliah's memorial site and she turned sideways??? Yeah...In October, it looked like she was just about ready to pop. Remember?...she went to the GC hospital and stole Billy's "love juice", put it in her purse and patted it. Then she went off on a voluntary commitment to a facility in California to 'get better' (or bake that bun).

Regardless if old Chloe returns or they sub in a new one, Chloe was certifiable so with a new substitute Deliah that was born (compliments of Billy), I suspect that things will get crazy in SO many ways .

So sorry you missed that one. I was like...W-O-W when I saw it.

RVcook
I saw it, which is why I think Chloe will be back. It may not be Elizabeth Hendrickson playing the part but she'll be back.

Kelly made a good point when she was talking to Phyllis (when Phyllis tricked her with the fake text). I loved what Kelly asked her, after Phyllis told Kelly she was sure of Jack's love. Kelly's reply was, "Then why are you worried about little old me?" I was thinking she's got a point. Phyllis is just as loony as Kelly and think they're both going to implode, at some point. It'll be fun to watch, though.

I read there's a new writer on the show. He's not a new writer but new to the show. Maybe that's why the storylines are getting better. I'm enjoying all of them right now and it's nice to see a variety of them instead of just one for weeks and weeks.

Old 01-08-2015, 08:38 PM

Default Today's Episode

Quote:
Did you watch today's episode? (I don't want to be a spoiler...)

RVcook
No, I was going to catch up on the CBS website or youtube. I am thinking I am in for some good surprises

Old 01-08-2015, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I saw it, which is why I think Chloe will be back. It may not be Elizabeth Hendrickson playing the part but she'll be back.

Kelly made a good point when she was talking to Phyllis (when Phyllis tricked her with the fake text). I loved what Kelly asked her, after Phyllis told Kelly she was sure of Jack's love. Kelly's reply was, "Then why are you worried about little old me?" I was thinking she's got a point. Phyllis is just as loony as Kelly and think they're both going to implode, at some point. It'll be fun to watch, though.

I read there's a new writer on the show. He's not a new writer but new to the show. Maybe that's why the storylines are getting better. I'm enjoying all of them right now and it's nice to see a variety of them instead of just one for weeks and weeks.
Well that could certainly explain the sudden change in the character's storylines. They just all seem to have gotten better during the past few months. I had no idea so thanks!

RVcook
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV