Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 11:09 AM

6,044 posts, read 24,107,778 times

Advertisements

I used to watch this show, mainly when I was engaged. I thought it was really funny... it's certainly extreme but just about every bride has had at least one bridezilla moment, and just about every woman (mother, sister, bridesmaid) has had to deal with someone at least a little bridezilla-ish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2008, 11:55 AM

1,692 posts, read 3,540,917 times
also heard and I think I saw an episode og Groomzilla. My point is not that Brides can act that wat but I'm sure if it got to the point they gets someone would tell them off. Friends might hold their tounge but family no and as a Mom myself there would be no way.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,546 times
Default all of these bridezillas are fat

why is it that all the Bridezilla on your show are fat, overweight and stuffed in a want to be million dollar dress. They all appear to be desparate at the alter. None of them show class. They don't have the money needed to have a classy wedding and I wonder why they even attempt to.

There are fairy tale wedding and there are disaster's waiting to happen.

The most distured bridezilla of course goes to the "chicken eatin, whistle blowing, ghetto fabulous child with the beauty pagent sister. I think the sister, the mother, the family, and the town was shame of such display of character of this poor child gone wild. She was really having a terrible 15 minutes of fame. But your show is interesting to say the least.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:02 PM

631 posts, read 1,887,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
why is it that all the Bridezilla on your show are fat, overweight and stuffed in a want to be million dollar dress. They all appear to be desparate at the alter. None of them show class. They don't have the money needed to have a classy wedding and I wonder why they even attempt to.

There are fairy tale wedding and there are disaster's waiting to happen.

The most distured bridezilla of course goes to the "chicken eatin, whistle blowing, ghetto fabulous child with the beauty pagent sister. I think the sister, the mother, the family, and the town was shame of such display of character of this poor child gone wild. She was really having a terrible 15 minutes of fame. But your show is interesting to say the least.

That girl was a trip. I was so mortified for her when she asked what kind of wine goes best with fried chicken! The poor host of the wine tasting has that "...wtf have I gotten myself into." look on his face.

Old 09-03-2008, 02:21 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,142,068 times
hmmmmm an interesting question....what wine DOES go best with fried chicken........Thunderbird maybe....or ripple.....

Old 09-03-2008, 02:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,223,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
hmmmmm an interesting question....what wine DOES go best with fried chicken........Thunderbird maybe....or ripple.....
Wouldn't a red wine go with chicken? All I know is red for meats and white for fish. I don't care what I'm eating, if I like the wine be it red or white, I'm gonna drink it! I'm not much into wine anyway so the point is moot in my life.
Maybe some Mad Dog!!! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV