Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 01:25 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,538,230 times

Advertisements

I just don't buy this show. I have watched a few times and the Brides are *******. Are they telling me that the groom and the bridal party just sit there and say nothing. That all grooms want to look the fools. Last night one bride bought a bigger bridesmaid dress for one girl because she thought she gained weight since she ordered the dress. Is this show for real. I been in several wedding and yes brides can be touchy. But there would be no way I'd sit there and say nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2008, 01:29 PM

43 posts, read 129,477 times
I was watching over the weekend....and I can't believe this is how people act. I don't know why these women bother getting married. How have they found someone that would marry them when they act psychotic? When I was planning my wedding, it was fun. I got stressed out with the dress shop, but that's because they messed up our order. I could never have treated my bridal party the way they are treated on the show...let alone my husband! If I would've yelled at him the way some of these girls do....I would've been standing alone at the alter!

Old 08-25-2008, 02:17 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,536,066 times
I watch the one with the biotch from Jersey...she was terrible. If I was the groom there is no way I'd marry that....

Old 08-25-2008, 03:16 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
These are the kind of people who wake up after the ceremony and say "now what, you mean I have a husband now?" Do they ever do followups to see if any of these twits are still married???

I don't know, it makes me happy that we eloped to Vegas!

Old 08-25-2008, 03:21 PM

12,063 posts, read 31,621,105 times
I love this show because it's immensely entertaining!

Sometimes I wonder how much bitchier they are just because they feel somehow entitled to do it (Um... hello? I am on a TV show. I must be special)

Old 08-25-2008, 03:47 PM

631 posts, read 1,886,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
I watch the one with the biotch from Jersey...she was terrible. If I was the groom there is no way I'd marry that....

Was that the blonde chick? What's bad is this was their second wedding!!! You'd think after being married to her the first time the guy would have learned a lesson. Its hard to feel sorry for somebody stupid enough to go back for seconds. One thing that thew me off with this couple is that she said she was/is an actress. I kept wondering if this is how she actually acts or if she was just putting on for the camera (maybe to get her own reality show?)

Old 08-25-2008, 03:49 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
I haven't caught this show yet but I've seen snippets of Bridezillas and I, too, am very happy to have been married by the JP!!!! Maybe it's a put on for the tv show? I can't believe the bridal party or the groom would, in reality, put up with what I read here. This show is on my list of "must see sometime"!

Old 08-26-2008, 05:14 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Not a show I watch (I prefer platinum weddings) but I've seen parts of them.

One that stands out is the bride that was going to stab her fiance' with a scissor. Um hello?

Then there was the gal that wanted to gain weight because she hated her dress and wanted her parents to buy her a new one. May have been the scissor gal...

I did see parts of the one where the guy was marrying his ex for the 2nd time and wondered why he was going back for more.

Weddings are supposed to be a happy time, the drama on this show is about a show and not weddings. I highly doubt these couples will stay married.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:40 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,536,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_eyedgirl View Post
Was that the blonde chick? What's bad is this was their second wedding!!! You'd think after being married to her the first time the guy would have learned a lesson. Its hard to feel sorry for somebody stupid enough to go back for seconds. One thing that thew me off with this couple is that she said she was/is an actress. I kept wondering if this is how she actually acts or if she was just putting on for the camera (maybe to get her own reality show?)
That's the one....I got so disgusted after the honeymoon pout.

My husband watched one, and gave me a big ol hug afterwards.

I don't make a point of watching it but if nothing else I like is on I'll turn to it.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:00 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,621,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
That's the one....I got so disgusted after the honeymoon pout.

My husband watched one, and gave me a big ol hug afterwards.

I don't make a point of watching it but if nothing else I like is on I'll turn to it.
I can't imagine that any of their friends (if they have any) would even go to the second wedding -- Um hello? I already gave you guys a gift!!!

How tasteless is that?

And OMG that horrible girl who almost stabbed her fiance in the eye -- That girl's problem is she's never in her life been taught that there are consequences to her actions! I mean she really almost blinded the man she supposedly loves. And for what? A stupid whistle? Good grief!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV