Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2009, 10:21 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I like Chad and Madison. They seem to really take their career seriously. It's grandma's boy who I can't stand.

Oh, you don't like Josh... who last season actually said, on camera, that he's waiting for his grandma to die so he can have her money and apt.? I don't know why you wouldn't like him, he seems so... so... nice!

LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2009, 11:19 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,696,404 times
I do like the show although I am not sure I like the people. I do like the bowl cute guys dog though

Old 10-21-2009, 10:03 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,153,975 times
Yeah Josh is irritating and Chad with that nasal voice isn't all he thinks he is..Madison I almost feel sorry for but he seems to be having the most success.

As someone who used to sell RE, I can see owners have not changed. They always think their house is better than the one down the street.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:21 AM

4,036 posts, read 9,242,348 times
No haven't watched the show. As mentioned above they look like they're still in high school and dress like it too. If I had a million dollar home I'm not sure I'd want them selling it. I have a baby face and used to get crap all the time when I was a substitute teacher last year (asked for directions to a classroom and the teacher looked at me at 26 years old if I was in 7th grade or 8th) so I should be more sympathetic, but I'm totally not.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:21 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,872 times
I like Chad, he has excellent manners and social skills. It's so rare to see that with people that young anymore. oh gawd, I'm turning into my mother !!!

Madison is ok, but I would like to slap Josh right across the face. He's such an ass.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:49 AM

3,320 posts, read 5,594,236 times
Well if you're gonna be a RE agent not a bad city to work in!!! It's fun to see the scenery, nice cars, and houses. I do enjoy seeing the young men at work v the barbie doll types. They have listed thier yearly incomes so either Bravo lies or???

I love the little long haired Chi too, what an adorable dog! Obviously Josh's GMA has a good sense of humor as she agrees to the content of the show. I actually think they have a loving relationship! She's gonna leave him everything!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrence81 View Post
No haven't watched the show. As mentioned above they look like they're still in high school and dress like it too. If I had a million dollar home I'm not sure I'd want them selling it. I have a baby face and used to get crap all the time when I was a substitute teacher last year (asked for directions to a classroom and the teacher looked at me at 26 years old if I was in 7th grade or 8th) so I should be more sympathetic, but I'm totally not.
I've thought the same thing myself, but then everyone has to start somewhere...I guess these guys, mostly through nepotism, just started towards the top!

Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,162,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I've thought the same thing myself, but then everyone has to start somewhere...I guess these guys, mostly through nepotism, just started towards the top!
they look like mommy and daddy should still be driving them around. Seriously. And as for them being serious realtors at the age likey are---makes me LOL because they act like they are playing grown-up.............no really................the whole thing makes me laugh.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
they look like mommy and daddy should still be driving them around. Seriously. And as for them being serious realtors at the age likey are---makes me LOL because they act like they are playing grown-up.............no really................the whole thing makes me laugh.
It is laughable Dream, the way they act, I know. I guess RE is interesting to me and I find this show entertaining, because it's a little different than the stuff on HGTV. Chad is actually in his late 20's but with that babyface and the fact he weighs like 130 lbs soaking wet, he looks younger. I don't get to see the inside of million dollar listings very often so I guess a guilty pleasure.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:32 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,917,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
I like Chad, he has excellent manners and social skills. It's so rare to see that with people that young anymore. oh gawd, I'm turning into my mother !!!

Madison is ok, but I would like to slap Josh right across the face. He's such an ass.
I agree! Chad seems like he will hustle for the sale (having an open house catered, staging the home a bit more) while Josh seems like the seller should just be happy he is handling them. Madison seems like he does well and is probably very nice but on camera anyway, he seems to not have as much outward confidence.

I want Chads dog. TOO cute and probably would prefer to have an owner that doesn't keep him jammed in a purse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV