Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 10:33 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,186,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
I know surely he knows what a LV carrier is?! >> and should be able to afford one.

I can't really take credit or say for sure, but I did try to convince you it was a guilty pleasure!
I mean,for real! I have a carrier that fits over my shoulder that I put my little chi in. Chad needs to leave Starla at home or put her in the proper carrier.

aha! it was you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2009, 05:14 AM

6,259 posts, read 14,701,307 times
Dont cha know that someone in the film crew is holding that little doggie and then they put it in for the shot.
It is so cute! I have had chichis but none that cute.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:38 AM

1,297 posts, read 4,777,033 times
I can't stand Chad and his new haircut that cost 600.00 still sucks. One thing he does that irks me is when he does the karate chop to every pillow he sees. What is wrong with him.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:21 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,186,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Mann View Post
I can't stand Chad and his new haircut that cost 600.00 still sucks. One thing he does that irks me is when he does the karate chop to every pillow he sees. What is wrong with him.
I know! $600.00
He is such a geek. And thinks he's so cool. I'm tired of him carrying that pup around in that bag.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,221,631 times
Let's call PETA.

Old 11-30-2009, 10:13 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,604,862 times
Ah ha ha I think I would get along with Josh the best. That was funny when he asked the female co/agent what she was wearing over the phone! He is snarky yet charming and says what's on his mind. He has balls.

Madison is a little too preppy, prissy, happy for me, but he is the only one currently wearing flares Naw he's an ok guy but really why would anyone in L.A. care if a R.E. agent is gay?

Chad would be considered by many to be a douche, but I like something about him. Maybe it is those proper manners or his love for "little" dogs.

Why would Madison bother driving over to an open at the "W" if he claims he never wanted a listing there and he doesn't do Hollyweird Again writers c'mon it needs to make sense.

Old 12-01-2009, 05:15 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,365,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Chad's haircut drive me crazy! I wish i could hold him down and cut it off. He looks in the mirror constantly and thinks his hair is so wonderful. What I really wanted to talk about is this contract he wants his live-in girlfriend to sign so he can legally own half of Charlotte, their tiny long-haired Chihuahua. I guess the dog belongs to the girlfriend but Chad absolutely loves that thing. He has his mom cook this fancy dinner so he can convinced his girlfriend he cooked it for just her and then right at the beginning of the meal springs it on her he wants her to sign a contract. Not a smart idea to do that at the beginning of the meal, or probably at all. Then out of nowhere the girlfriend decides to take Charlotte to work with HER instead of letting Chad. That should be a big clue to him that she is not liking this contract idea. Does anyone else think this is just plain crazy?
Of course it's crazy, and the way he treats the girlfriend is bizzare! Any reasonable young woman would have left him long ago. . . makes me wonder just how shallow (and or crazy) she is. . . .
Madison is really the only one who seems "human". . . the other two are charachatures. . . and Chads ego (and hair thing) are absolutly insane!

Old 12-01-2009, 07:56 AM

3,735 posts, read 8,080,891 times
I'm glad Madison finally resolved is coming out issues.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:17 AM

3,088 posts, read 5,365,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
I'm glad Madison finally resolved is coming out issues.
Yeah, me too. . . . long asumed, but really, for him, it is the only healthy thing to do.

Old 12-01-2009, 08:24 AM

6,578 posts, read 25,498,192 times
I really like this show. Course, I'm one to watch Entourage just to see the ocean and pretty houses in the background. I like all the real estate agents, but Chad is my favorite, but I like all 3.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV