Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 07:37 AM

4,085 posts, read 5,627,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveChick View Post
Oh wow, thanks for the spoilers. I thought all that exaggerated V stuff was really in the books.
I haven't read the books yet, I'm waiting till season 1 is over. But I've been searching heavily for spoilers and I cant believe Rene is the killer. I like him on the show...but wow. Is Amy the way she is in the books, as on the show ? Shes crazy and psychotic...Lol !!

:shoc ked: No Way!!!!!!! I love his character!!!! I like his accent. I can't believe that!!!!!! ohhhh I love this show!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2008, 11:05 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,806,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
:shoc ked: No Way!!!!!!! I love his character!!!! I like his accent. I can't believe that!!!!!! ohhhh I love this show!!!!
Rene??? Really? I can't even piece it together, he's so minor! And if that cajun accent isn't real, he does it really well!

Old 11-08-2008, 06:28 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,663,351 times
Just dm me and let me know what you want to know if you have a question. There is so much about the books I love. Though I admit I am in turmoil after book 4 and am on book 5 wanting to finish the whole series in a week. Thus so far, it is too early to see if Alan Ball will bring full circle Sookie and Bill which I hope he will. I LOVE BILL. OMGOSH I am infatuated with the man.. he is SO HOT in the books or at least the books that cast a good light on him. I want to find out more about him and hope that it is all favorable as the books go on.
I do hope that Elvis is in the series too down the line....

Old 11-08-2008, 09:20 PM

726 posts, read 2,272,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I like him too. But I search for spoilers a lot, and I've been told he is the killer. .

Old 11-09-2008, 08:12 AM

4,085 posts, read 5,627,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Rene??? Really? I can't even piece it together, he's so minor! And if that cajun accent isn't real, he does it really well!
Me neither!? I guess there is alot that we don't know yet.

Old 11-09-2008, 07:59 PM

2,410 posts, read 6,013,068 times
OMG! Another great episode. I can't believe there are only 2 episodes left. What in the world am I going to do on Sunday nights now?

Old 11-10-2008, 07:38 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,806,815 times
Kinda felt sorry for Bill ...

So what is Michelle Forbes doing?????

I have a feeling that Amy is going to die a horrible death.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:15 PM

631 posts, read 1,889,583 times
Who/What did Tara see before she drove through the fence? I thought it looked like Jason's girlfriend but hubby doesn't think so. Was it a demon? I couldn't believe this episode ended so abruptly.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:33 PM

168 posts, read 788,753 times
I agree! The show always ends abruptly, but this past one was the worst!

Old 11-11-2008, 07:19 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,666,814 times
I think that it was a female vamp, who had just come out of sleeping in the ground. I don't know why, however! there was no spoiler here. tara wasn't even in the first book, so it is just a feeling i have. The Amy character in the book was not signicant at all. she just ended up being a waitress to take the place of dawn and dated jason, then met her demise. there was not anything about her and jason catching and torturing a vampire in the basement. But, that is what creative license is all about. the story is just based on the books. it is not harry potter! and following exactly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV