Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:29 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,272,803 times

Advertisements

I wonder if Sookie is a descendant of Bill's wife or somehow related. It sure was sad when Bill was turned into a vampire. Was the biter from Deadwood - the lady from Pinkerton? Her voice sounded familiar. The Sheriff's deputy is the sleazy hotel owner from Deadwood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 05:55 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,804,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlily View Post
I wonder if Sookie is a descendant of Bill's wife or somehow related. It sure was sad when Bill was turned into a vampire. Was the biter from Deadwood - the lady from Pinkerton? Her voice sounded familiar. The Sheriff's deputy is the sleazy hotel owner from Deadwood.
I don't think that was her ...

Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 PM

631 posts, read 1,889,451 times
Quote:

I wondered the same thing about Sookie being a descendant of Bill's wife because of their attraction for each other. The hubby thinks that the woman who turned Bill into a vampire will play a part in the show as it progresses. He also thinks Sookie's brother is going to become a vampire. I can see how that could happen. Last nights episode was fabulous! One of the best ones so far.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:29 PM

726 posts, read 2,272,178 times
I love Lafayette's character. He gets funnier each episode.

I thought Jason would stop the screwing around, but I guess not.
He's becoming annoying !! But he's still hot

I'm so mad that Gran is dead !!
The next show looks like we'll get to see more of Bill and Sookie...Finally !!

Old 10-07-2008, 05:00 AM

17,765 posts, read 39,804,586 times
I still say that Sam is doing all the killing ...

I wonder if the vampire that turned Bill (Lorena), is still around????

Old 10-07-2008, 06:23 AM

3,131 posts, read 11,665,932 times
I had recorded the episode and watched last night, right before bedtime! I had a hard time falling asleep..it bothered me about gran. and the way that bill addressed the gathering at the church was so moving. the flashbacks as to how he bacame a vampire and how sad he was. I don't know if sam is doing the killing, but did you see the way he licked his lips when he had sookie pressed against the car?

Old 10-07-2008, 08:06 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,746,248 times
I don't think Sam is doing the killing. I think it's a member of that anti vampire church thing (empire of the sun?) who did it so vampires would be blamed for it. It's a wild guess though...

I dislike Jason, he's such a man-**** and I also think he's going to be a vampire soon.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:02 AM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,133 posts, read 2,110,250 times
Quote:
Was the biter from Deadwood - the lady from Pinkerton? Her voice sounded familiar.
Sarah Paulson played Miss Isringhauser in Deadwood, but Mariana Klaveno is Lorena the biter.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:48 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,625,562 times
Dang, you need to add a spoiler alert to the title of this thread!!

Great show, I love it!! I don't think its Sam either, but I haven't READ the book. I don't plan to as long as the show's on TV, maybe later though because I bet they are great!!

This show beats Netflix any day of the month!! (I cancelled my Netflix for HBO and SHO, happy so far!)

Old 10-09-2008, 10:37 AM

127 posts, read 500,406 times
just poppin' in..and def not reading all the new posts as i do see spoilers for my little eyes haha..but just wanted to say thanks to char65 and LiveChick for answering my questions...now off to catch up on my True Blook Episodes
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV