Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2012, 12:50 AM

20,295 posts, read 37,216,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Spoiler

Astrid lives! Yay! Olivia dies! Boo.

Walter to the rescue. He should have shot Belly too.

The end has begun.....General Broyles. Nina at the helm. "They" are coming. No doubt the other Observers but our gang knows what the future holds so maybe they can stop it?? Broyles and Nina will be fierce opponents though.

That Jessica, she used to be on "Lost". I wonder if that was cinematography wizardry or if she really could do that with her eyes? Whatever, freaky! Cool beans as Kat on Survivor said.

Olivia is preggers with their daughter. I forgot her name.

Great eppie!!!
It was quite interesting the way the "you must die" thing was put together. The whole show was quite good. Wasn't it?

It will be a long way until September, but by then I can post some new photos of the Auroras, since around that time is dark enough for the Auroras to show on the sky.

September 2011
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2012, 09:47 AM

627 posts, read 1,296,691 times
Did anyone record the finale?

I really regret not doing so.

If anyone did, can you post what Belly said about being "God?" Not a clip, just the text. How he started and ended it.

Thanks.

Old 05-12-2012, 03:49 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,214,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei Han View Post

If anyone did, can you post what Belly said about being "God?" Not a clip, just the text. How he started and ended it.

Thanks.
All I remember is Belly talking about God(s) and then saying "I AM."

Old 05-12-2012, 05:40 PM

475 posts, read 648,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
All I remember is Belly talking about God(s) and then saying "I AM."
He (Bell) was saying how Walter could "play" God and then he said "I am" (playing God).

Old 05-12-2012, 05:43 PM

475 posts, read 648,859 times
Default Season Finale thoughts?

So what did you Fringe fans think of the season 4 finale? Though I enjoyed it, I thought it was a little "weak" probably due to them not knowing if Fringe would get renewed for season 5.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazertrek50 View Post
So what did you Fringe fans think of the season 4 finale? Though I enjoyed it, I thought it was a little "weak" probably due to them not knowing if Fringe would get renewed for season 5.
IMO they set up for a series ending just great! If it hadn't've been renewed, we would have known what the future held for them. Now this coming season they can try and stop the future. Walter isn't the same Walter in the alt universe so he knows what the Observers really are...a conquering alien nation.

I still can't believe Fringe got canceled. I'm already chomping at the bit for next season yet I don't want it to end!

Old 05-13-2012, 03:32 PM

627 posts, read 1,296,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei Han View Post

Thanks.

Never mind.. found it:

WALTER: Why, William? Why would you do this? What could you possibly hope to gain by destroying both universes?
WILLIAM BELL: Walter, this was all your idea. Peter died twice. You hated God. "What kind of God would cause so much suffering?" That's what you said. So much pain. You decided to create a universe that would operate by your rules. And then, when you realized that you were smart enough to do it, you got scared. You asked me to cut out a portion of your brain.
WALTER: No.
WILLIAM BELL: Yes, Walter. We cut those ideas out of your head to literally put 'the Genie' back into the bottle. Then I grew older. I grew cynical. I grew cancer. Then I realized that dosing myself with Cortexiphan would slow it down. But slowing is not stopping. For me, it's just a matter of time. The clock is ticking. Tick, tick, tick, tick. And that's when it occurred to me. You were right, Walter. Walter, you were right, right, right. Every rant you ever went on made perfect sense. Suddenly, I understood not just you - but everything. God made us in his image. If that is so, if we are capable of being Gods, then it is our destiny to do so.
WALTER: No. No, William.
WILLIAM BELL: My dear friend, even if you deny it now, you have always been playing God. I am.

Brave New World, Part 2/Transcript - Fringepedia - The FRINGE wiki

Old 05-13-2012, 04:43 PM

Thanks, Sensei. I could picture that whole scene as I was reading it.

Old 05-26-2012, 03:58 PM

1,301 posts, read 3,582,377 times
Good news, Fringe fans... Fringe has been bought for syndication by the Science Channel. (Not SyFy network, to be clear) This means Fringe reruns on TV will show on Science Channel. Here is the press release:

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...RINGE-20120524

(BTW I picked up this info at http://fringefriday.net which is an excellent Fringe fan site)

Last edited by Jeromeville; 05-26-2012 at 04:46 PM..

Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 PM

Thanks, Jerome! Good news! Wish they would continue making the show though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV