Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2012, 03:19 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times

Advertisements

/ the begining of The End starts in a little under 4 hours here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 11:55 PM

20,318 posts, read 37,313,036 times
Well, Fringe could not have been any better. So much love and tenderness in the middle of violence. Walter was incredible.

Old 09-29-2012, 06:37 AM

1,872 posts, read 3,414,122 times
Walter was very strong. Moreso than I thought he would be. Although the episode did stress me out - I'm glad they're all back together.
Who was the little dude that was using Olivia for a coffee table? It sounded like he was a past character, but I didn't recognize him.

(I'm glad you're back with your pictures Ray - I always enjoy them )

Old 09-29-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoNan View Post
Walter was very strong. Moreso than I thought he would be. Although the episode did stress me out - I'm glad they're all back together.
Who was the little dude that was using Olivia for a coffee table? It sounded like he was a past character, but I didn't recognize him.

(I'm glad you're back with your pictures Ray - I always enjoy them )
The little guy appeared in past episodes of Fringe. He had some sort of "antiques shop." He was the one who provided Peter and Olivia with an old book that helped them find the buried artifacts and machine parts (the machine Peter used to change the universes). The little guy found Olivia quite beautiful from the beginning (sort of wanting her for himself)

But then, we can't blame the little guy for finding Olivia so beautiful. Right? By the way, the producers picked the right person to be Olivia's daughter, although I would have liked for her character to be a tad more sensitive and less cruel. But maybe she needs to be tough and a little detached from Peter and Olivia? What I am trying to say is that she does not show the tenderness Walter, Peter, Olivia, and the cute black girl with curly hair (walter's assistant...forgot her name) show. The latter displays a "sweetheart" attitude. She is just lovely. And Olivia and Walter's faces show a wide range of emotions, although Walter is second to none.

Last edited by RayinAK; 09-29-2012 at 01:28 PM..

Old 09-29-2012, 01:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,257,563 times
What a pretty little sparrow, Ray! I like the touch of yellow on it's wings.

I liked how they brought us fans "up to speed" by having the characters talking to each other.

Why do they keep having Walter extoll the "pleasure" of acid? Are the writers on it? Are they trying to "turn on" younger people to it?

Old 09-29-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
What a pretty little sparrow, Ray! I like the touch of yellow on it's wings.

I liked how they brought us fans "up to speed" by having the characters talking to each other.

Why do they keep having Walter extoll the "pleasure" of acid? Are the writers on it? Are they trying to "turn on" younger people to it?
Thank you. I took a few pictures of the sparrow a few years ago. It just stood there about 30 feet away looking at me

Yes, the "acid" thing sort of turned me off. I just ignored it.

Old 09-29-2012, 05:27 PM

1,872 posts, read 3,414,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
The little guy appeared in past episodes of Fringe. He had some sort of "antiques shop."
Ahhhh, yes now I remember. Thanks

Old 10-05-2012, 10:12 PM

Fringe tonight

Old 10-06-2012, 05:37 PM

2,567 posts, read 2,232,994 times
I've missed probably a dozen episodes so I'm trying to get caught up. It hasn't been easy, with the whole Alternate Universe/Observer plotlines and all.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I've missed probably a dozen episodes so I'm trying to get caught up. It hasn't been easy, with the whole Alternate Universe/Observer plotlines and all.
My wife and I have purchased all the previous seasons on DVD, and will also purchase the season finale. Hopefully the end won't leave us hanging and waiting for more, just like Eli Stone and Life (both great shows).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV