Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2008, 07:14 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,756,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinCarl View Post
Does anyone else think Matty looks like Leonardo DiCaprio?
Especially w/his hair slicked back.
Now that you mention it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 07:32 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,693,208 times
Default My favorite words of the entire season

"You are not the Kota god. Goodbye."

I LMAO...not that it was funny...yeah it was, and the way Crystal said it! She's my favorite just in case you couldn't tell...and I agree that she's playing horribly as part of her strategy. There's no way an Olympic gold medalist could do so horribly unintentionally. If it's unintentional, then slap me in the face with a block of ice!

I was starting to like Marcus...they keep eliminating all the good looking guys!!!

Old 11-08-2008, 01:44 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,258,464 times
Quote:
Does anyone else think Matty looks like Leonardo DiCaprio?
Especially w/his hair slicked back.

I said that the first week and my family looked at me like I was nuts. This week DD decided he did look like DiCaprio so I guess I am not nuts now.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:05 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,144,101 times
I really really hope that Crystal is playing the game and hiding her abilities until the end. If she is, then I hope she wins! But, if she really is that incompetent??? Yikes!
I have to say that I love how both Sugar and Crystal have emerged as players that have changed the game after everyone considered them so weak! Go girls!

Old 11-08-2008, 03:28 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,756,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
"You are not the Kota god. Goodbye."
I thought that was funny too! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/14.gif (broken link)

Old 11-08-2008, 09:44 PM

4,885 posts, read 5,044,269 times
I don't think it's part of Krystal's game play. They have lost too many challenges and she was pretty bad in some of them. If she was laying low in them it was putting her danger. But then again, no one was really putting her name out there as someone to vote off.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:16 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,370,296 times
Quote:
I can't stand Randy... woman hating prick.
Hope he gets bit by a croc.
I want to see Sugar win and Sugar and Matty in the final along w/Marcus
I know randy has got to go. King of Gabon! Give me a break!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Glad to see the new twist on no merger at this time but wow! What a way to switch up the game huh?
So far glad I have stuck with watching it tonight.
I know, after all these seasons, that was def. unexpected and a perfect twist!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
2 weeks in a row they voted off the right player???????? I hated seeing Marcus go but he was the biggest threat from here on out to win. I thought Bob was going to cry did anybody else?
To all you Crystal fans she is pathetic in challenges sorry.
I know, if Suzie hadn't voted Marcus off I was going to have to say dumb, dumb and dumb. The whole time, I was going "One side has 6, one side has 4. If she switches sides, it would be 5 and 5, then they would vote off marcus or bob and have a 5 over 4 majority." She would have been an idiot to pass that chance up. They wouldn't have taken her to the final three.
Yes, they have made the right decision twice in a row and are getting rid of some strong players. good moves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Oh yeah--I CAN'T WAIT to see the look on the faces of Corinne and Charlie next week--once they see that Marcus has been voted off. That is going to be PRICELESS!
Also, I wish to god that Matty could find a way to stay longer...maybe he can win immunity for the team again until they merge. I really like him. He's not the brightest, but he's super likeable.
Same here. I can't wait to see Corinne. I don't know why, but I am not crazy about her.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:17 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,370,296 times
Oh, has anyone else watched the Ponderosa Footage on CBS.com? It;s great.

But, it looked like Marcus was shaving, but had a sink full of water with what looked like his UNDERWEAR floating around in it!!! (and yes he was rinsing the razor in this water!!) Disgusting!

Old 11-10-2008, 10:12 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,846,154 times
Just cannot believe how stupid Marcus was to get everyone to toss the idol into the sea. He cut his own throat.

And there is no way Crystal is performing that badly as part of gameplay. She has been on the chopping block too many times to have been 'pretending' to be a bad player.

My two favs now are Bob and Matty. Bob is great, just lays low and is great in every challenge. Matty is a strong player who seems to be loyal.
I hope Randy gets voted off, I haven't liked that guy from the beginning!!!

Old 11-10-2008, 11:49 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,573,472 times
For those viewers who have a budding crush on out guy Matty - here's some trivia for you!

His Grandfather is actor James Whitmore (Shawshank Redemption), and his grandmother was the late great Audra Lindley (Mrs. Roper on Three's Company). That's where he got the trust fund that he blew through in his early 20s - he's now a "personal trainer" (here in SoCal, that's a euphemism). I wonder how the rest of the tribe folks would feel about giving him a million bucks considering he's already burned through bundles of money that most folks never even see in ther whole lives in a few short years....

Here's an article about our guy Matty in case anyone wants to learn more:

reality blurred + Matty Whitmore: "I'm an honest *******," "a fool," and "I don't want to take myself seriously"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV