Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2008, 09:07 AM

1,263 posts, read 4,962,566 times

Advertisements

bye Charlie I was praying they would all pull together and vote off Randy! but I was disappointed...lol

Sugar and Bob are my choices to pull through and win!

The others remaining are on my last nerve! especially Randy, Crystal & Susie, oh and Kenny too...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 09:15 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,928,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post
bye Charlie I was praying they would all pull together and vote off Randy! but I was disappointed...lol

The others remaining are on my last nerve! especially Randy, Crystal & Susie, oh and Kenny too...lol
If it comes down to Sugar and Bob, the winner is anyone's guess.

I think either of those two will beat anyone else they go to the finals with.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:43 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,576,696 times
We did a victory dance last night with my son after Charlie got voted off - and immediately observed that he would get to be with "his" Marcus! They did the right thing by voting off Charlie first, despite the fact that Kenny was twisting his personal vendetta into the selection. The fact is, Randy is so disliked by pretty much everyone that he should be the one they take to the final three - it would be a landslide in favor of anyone he'd be running against! I'm pretty sure if they don't vote Sugar off soon, she will have a very strong chance of winning this game!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:36 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,144,524 times
Bob and Sugar for me too. I'd be happy with either of them winning. I didn't like Crystal and Ken in the beginning, but they are growing on me now. They've pulled off some of the best blindsides ever.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:37 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,137,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Bob and Sugar for me too. I'd be happy with either of them winning. I didn't like Crystal and Ken in the beginning, but they are growing on me now. They've pulled off some of the best blindsides ever.

Well, since you wrote exactly what I think, I will just add "ME TOO" to your post.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:58 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,699,528 times
I'd be happy with a Bob, Kenny, Crystal, or Sugar win. You have to give Kenny some credit. He's really playing the game! I'm a big Kenny fan!

Old 11-14-2008, 12:13 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,549,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I'd be happy with a Bob, Kenny, Crystal, or Sugar win. You have to give Kenny some credit. He's really playing the game! I'm a big Kenny fan!
Just popping in to give my 2 cents. I totally agree with you but Sugar is probably my favorite. Hate to admit it, but this has not been my favorite season, I just am not getting connected to the players like in some of the other seasons.

K, popping out.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:25 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,260,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I sure agree they have pulled off the best back to back blindsides in Survivor history! Repped ya for that one.

Old 11-14-2008, 02:44 PM

10,182 posts, read 14,629,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy S in PBC View Post
Good episode tonight! I love when someone thinks they're completely safe and then wham! At least Charlie is back with his Marcus again.

Wow, Kenny is getting way too overconfident, and we know what happens to those people! Crystal and Randy both have problems keeping their emotions in check - I see a big blow out coming.

I have to say I love how Sugar is playing the game. When Corrine called her an idiot - I smiled knowing Sugar was going to vote Charlie out. Snap!
Yeah, GREAT episode last night...these have been getting better and better this season. I love it so far. I think I'm digging the show now, more than a few years ago! LOL.

Kenny is getting WAY too overconfident. Dude needs to slow his roll...and pipe down a bit. He's gonna lose the top prize.
As for Crystal and Randy, they are both super emotional. Randy is just a mean person, though. I do not like him at ALL. They can't vote him off fast enough. I wished he'd been voted off instead of Charlie.
As for the whole "Charlie, Marcus, Corinne" click--it was starting to become SO high school and gross. I think that was their downfall. In this game, you have to create alliances that don't alienate people--that's what they started doing--alienated Susie. Had they made friends with her earlier, Marcus and Charlie would still be in it most likely, and it would be a different game now.

I can see the final 5 easily being Sugar, Kenny, Crystal, Matty, and Susie.

Randy, Corinne, and Bob will be voted off next--unless they win immunity. Corinne's annoying and kinda nasty personality is showing...I don't like her at all! I have a soft spot for Bob though....he's a nice guy.

Old 11-14-2008, 02:48 PM

10,182 posts, read 14,629,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynraleigh View Post

I like Crystal!! She's playing the game hardcore...she surprised me!! Kenny's getting too confident...he needs to chill.

Can't stand Randy...such a nasty person. Charlie was getting on my nerves...Corinne and Randy need to go together...LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV