Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2008, 07:00 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,204,852 times

Advertisements

2 weeks in a row they voted off the right player???????? I hated seeing Marcus go but he was the biggest threat from here on out to win. I thought Bob was going to cry did anybody else?

To all you Crystal fans she is pathetic in challenges sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 07:15 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,751,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
2 weeks in a row they voted off the right player???????? I hated seeing Marcus go but he was the biggest threat from here on out to win. I thought Bob was going to cry did anybody else?

I think getting rid of Marcus was the perfect thing to do. I'm not a fan of Kenny but he nailed Marcus at Tribal by saying Marcus was waiting for a merge...he was. Bob was his puppet and would do anything Marcus told him to do.

I wonder if the merge will happen next week.

The previews show Randy getting in Matty's face...should be interesting.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:31 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,127,081 times
Wow! That vote should switch things up a bit!

Old 11-07-2008, 09:07 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,458,535 times
Quote:

Yes it looked like Bob was going to start bawling any second - and not because he was sorry to see Marcus go, but because he propbably thinks he's next!

I do believe Crystal is intentionally messing up challenges to appear like the one someone would want to get to the final three - which if works as she's planning, she's been shoring up her strength and energy and will probably blow the other two out of the water. Notice how scrawny Kenny seems? Notice how it doesn't look like Crystal has lost an ounce? I think she's definitely trying to play the role of 'benevolent challenge-loser'.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:01 PM

10,091 posts, read 14,487,209 times
Quote:

I watched and thought it was awesome what happened! I think Crystal is a real player. She is quite bad in challenges, but she's really starting to show that she's playing, in terms of strategies.
I really liked Marcus, but he got dealt a blow of his own medicine. His head was getting super big, and he thought he was in control of the game. Good guy, nice guy, but just didn't see the others as being smart enough to really "play" the game.
Next week, it's got to be either Matty or Bob leaving--depending on who loses the immunity challenge.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:06 PM

10,091 posts, read 14,487,209 times
Oh yeah--I CAN'T WAIT to see the look on the faces of Corinne and Charlie next week--once they see that Marcus has been voted off. That is going to be PRICELESS!
Also, I wish to god that Matty could find a way to stay longer...maybe he can win immunity for the team again until they merge. I really like him. He's not the brightest, but he's super likeable.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:13 PM

638 posts, read 1,919,518 times
lmfao... Marcus was one of my faves but I preferred Crystal and Kenny and didn't want Bob to go.

Bob blew it during tribal counsel. I think Susie wasn't sure how she was voting yet but then Bob mentioned how they had thought it was going to be a merger and if they had known it was not they would've voted differently, the wouldn't have voted Dan out..... Well that just told Susie where she ranked w/them... They would've voted her out that time if they knew.. LOL

Old 11-07-2008, 03:44 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,458,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Oh yeah--I CAN'T WAIT to see the look on the faces of Corinne and Charlie next week--once they see that Marcus has been voted off. That is going to be PRICELESS!
Also, I wish to god that Matty could find a way to stay longer...maybe he can win immunity for the team again until they merge. I really like him. He's not the brightest, but he's super likeable.
Ditto for me on Matty's likeability - what a cutie too! I hope he stays around a wee bit longer.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:55 PM

638 posts, read 1,919,518 times
Does anyone else think Matty looks like Leonardo DiCaprio?
Especially w/his hair slicked back.

Old 11-07-2008, 04:10 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,127,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ditto for me on Matty's likeability - what a cutie too! I hope he stays around a wee bit longer.
Mm hm. I agree with that. I also like Bob, so I hope he doesn't go either. Randy is due!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV