Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2008, 07:06 PM

1,722 posts, read 3,750,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
His Grandfather is actor James Whitmore (Shawshank Redemption), and his grandmother was the late great Audra Lindley (Mrs. Roper on Three's Company). That's where he got the trust fund that he blew through in his early 20s - he's now a "personal trainer" (here in SoCal, that's a euphemism). I wonder how the rest of the tribe folks would feel about giving him a million bucks considering he's already burned through bundles of money that most folks never even see in ther whole lives in a few short years....
That's true and thanks for sharing. Who would have thought someone living the game called Survivor would have two famous relatives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 09:07 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,134,735 times
not surprising....I read an article on MSN.com about selection of contestants.....It seems as tho they get such boring people applying that they have to actively recruit contestants.....i.e. sugar is not a pinup model....she's an actress.....albiet not a major one yet but with several shows to her credit......

Old 11-12-2008, 08:33 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,894,388 times
Charlie's gonna freak.....he may cry!

He's had his eyes on Marcus since day one.

The game is on now!

Interesting factoids on Matty, thanks for sharing.

Those tidbits of info may move Bob into my 'most favorite' role!

Old 11-13-2008, 07:15 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,163,289 times
Good episode tonight! I love when someone thinks they're completely safe and then wham! At least Charlie is back with his Marcus again.

Wow, Kenny is getting way too overconfident, and we know what happens to those people! Crystal and Randy both have problems keeping their emotions in check - I see a big blow out coming.

I have to say I love how Sugar is playing the game. When Corrine called her an idiot - I smiled knowing Sugar was going to vote Charlie out. Snap!

Old 11-13-2008, 08:37 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,201,971 times
I wouldn't want to be around camp this week with Randy & Crystal no way. Yes Charley is back with 'his' Marcus so he will be happier but I wonder if Marcus realizes how much Charley is smitten with him?????

OK our family fav is Bob we don't want to see him voted off. It was a brillant move making a fake idol to take back to camp in case they didn't merge.

Yeppers Kenny better take it down a notch or he will set the target on himself for sure.

Sugar surprised me I thought she would vote for Crystal I lost the family bet. I missed Corrine calling her an idiot did Sugar hear it??

The funniest part was how mad Randy got on the last hole of the challenge. Geesh.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:09 PM

638 posts, read 1,919,335 times
God I love Sugar..

what cracked me up were the 2 so called "weakest" players were battling it out for II. LOL

I want Randy and Corine gone but Charley was a good choice as he is more likeable than those other 2 *******.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,126,246 times
Ah, such a good episode tonight and this season has been good overall. I hope Sugar keeps it up!
So funny about Charlie getting to be with Marcus again. That's exactly what we were saying when he was voted out.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:06 AM

1,833 posts, read 3,354,737 times
I loved seeing Charlie's face when his name started being read. That was priceless! I totally agree that Corinne and Randy are much more awful and need to go, but that was great last night.

Jaxson, no Sugar didn't hear that. It was in her little interview time that she said. Said a bunch of stuff about her being an idiot and something like they could control her because of it.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:12 AM

1,731 posts, read 4,686,374 times
Sugar rocks. I totally dismissed her at the start of the season as a ding dong but she is playing a heckuva game. I am rooting for her or Bob to win.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:39 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,894,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen1971 View Post
Sugar rocks. I totally dismissed her at the start of the season as a ding dong but she is playing a heckuva game. I am rooting for her or Bob to win.
Ditto that.

That fake idol he made looks awesome. Not like that stick from last season.

That Bob is a smart guy.

Awesome to see the merge and Corrine is really a nasty girl isn't she?

Calling Sugar a moron?

I hope Kenny and Crystal and Suzi and Sugar and Bob get something going.

Now's the time to solid up to a final 5 and some back ground scheming to a final 3 would be perfect. If someone played their cards correctly RIGHT NOW they could basically guarantee a trip to at least the final 3! (barring no unforeseen twists or individual immunities.)

As much as I like Bob, I think his chances are slim.

You guys ruined my opinion of Matty. All I could think of last night was him blowing a bunch of money and now thinking he's gonna come into another cool million.

Kenny moved up on my likability scale, but Bob is definitely at the top!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV