Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 08:37 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,199,002 times

Advertisements

I would like to see all of them over come their addictions, seeing Seth back last night was sad but I knew he would go back to using. It takes a mighty strong person to be around partying without indulging most addicts don't have the will power.

I hope Jeff does take up teaching it would be an outlet for some of his anger and help him in being physically active. He needs to get rid of Vickie, neither one of them are good for the other one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2008, 09:50 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,479,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Rod Stewart's son telling he was told at age 11 he was a waste of sperm and egg really hurt my heart tonight. Why must people be so mean to kids? So many have been sexually abused too. Sad but it is good to learn about why some people turn to drugs and alcohol.
I watched that one last nite and feel kinda bad for them but ya know what,I've gone through lots worse and my parents weren't even famous and I haven't touched a drug or drink in my life.
I think some of these people need to stop being pampered just b/c they're celebs and if they really want help someone should really tell them what's up.

Old 12-05-2008, 11:58 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,199,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
I watched that one last nite and feel kinda bad for them but ya know what,I've gone through lots worse and my parents weren't even famous and I haven't touched a drug or drink in my life.
I think some of these people need to stop being pampered just b/c they're celebs and if they really want help someone should really tell them what's up.
Congrats Stuck that is awesome you didn't turn to an addiction! I agree they are pampered but there are real life folks that have or are going through the same things. It just sickens me to hear about adults molesting, abusing, abandoning kids.

I believe for many it is hard to kick the habit because they fail to kick the associates they run with. So all they are doing is putting a bandaid on a gaping wound by going to rehab. I am blessed to never have those problems either, now cigarettes different story.

Old 12-05-2008, 12:43 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,479,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I believe for many it is hard to kick the habit because they fail to kick the associates they run with.
I guess that's one of the advantages to being isolated most of my youth...no peer pressure

Old 01-10-2009, 09:42 AM

352 posts, read 483,005 times
I love this show ... when's the next season starting ?

Old 01-10-2009, 02:22 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,539,747 times
They are actually doing a different type of show with some of them that were on this last season. It deals with them going through the experience of the half way house or Whatever they call it. I 'm not sure when it will start. As far as Jeff Conway. I like him and really wanted him to do well this time but he didn't. I think some day we will hear he died. I don't think the show should have him back.

Old 01-11-2009, 08:15 PM

352 posts, read 483,005 times
Oh yah thats right ... I think the date of Jan 15th sticks in my mind of when that other part of the show starts . They show a brief clip of someone overdosing and rushed to ER or something . I think it was Seth. A part of me wants to help these people out somehow, like to be a friend to them , but I know it takes more than that for them to stay clean .

i wish them the best of luck !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV