Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2014, 11:15 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,559,056 times

Advertisements

Good catch, thanks.

I don't know why LF doesn't just channel Tara, but whatever!

I'm curious to see what's buried at that house.......finally it's good enough to long for the next epi!

# waiting sucks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 11:40 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
I can tell that people were not paying attention when Pam was looking for Eric
Remember when the guy was trying to get pam to feed on his kid?
He explained that most of the adults were Hep-V positive and that kids were the only ones safe to feed on!
Glam Contacts being sold at Walgreens for $7, was the best line of the night to me
The embarrass look that he had on his face as he sat down, I knew he was going to kill her.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I can tell that people were not paying attention when Pam was looking for Eric
Remember when the guy was trying to get pam to feed on his kid?
He explained that most of the adults were Hep-V positive and that kids were the only ones safe to feed on!
Glam Contacts being sold at Walgreens for $7, was the best line of the night to me
The embarrass look that he had on his face as he sat down, I knew he was going to kill her.
I was paying attention. I mentioned that. Has nothing to do with Bill. and I think it's nuts that it went global in 6 months......

The contacts line WAS great.

Didn't protect her, lmao.

He should just give Jess everything now like Eric gave Sookie's house back.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:05 PM

Also the pencil into her Vamp bodyguard - awesome.

Old 07-28-2014, 01:18 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I think you missed a lot. It was almost as good as last week. Excellent plot twist too.
Thanks Jencam. I'll try watching it again next time it reairs. I think I only missed the second half.

Old 07-28-2014, 01:19 PM

Season 1 is sooooooooooo good!

I hate Gran dying so soon - great character!

Old 07-28-2014, 02:58 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
I feel like I'm missing something. Bill is still BILLITH right? Supervampire part vampire god? Or at least still a little...more...than the others? Did I forget something? I wold think Lillith's blood would slow it down not speed it up.
I wonder if his infection is going to come into play; Billith + hep v = a cure? Billith + hep v + Sarah newlin = a cure? More than a cure? Or maybe Sookie fairy blood + hep V + Sarah Newlin = ????

Sarah is one slippery beotch. They better hold on to her tight, she probably still has sympathizers and friends everywhere.

So if your adict husband (or wife) spiked your food with tons of Benedryl (which could be dangerous) to go off and do yet another crazy crazy thing - you wouldn't take that sort of hard?
Even a man of God can only take so much.

Old 07-29-2014, 06:33 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,762,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I feel like I'm missing something. Bill is still BILLITH right? Supervampire part vampire god? Or at least still a little...more...than the others? Did I forget something? I wold think Lillith's blood would slow it down not speed it up.
I wonder if his infection is going to come into play; Billith + hep v = a cure? Billith + hep v + Sarah newlin = a cure? More than a cure? Or maybe Sookie fairy blood + hep V + Sarah Newlin = ????

Sarah is one slippery beotch. They better hold on to her tight, she probably still has sympathizers and friends everywhere.

So if your adict husband (or wife) spiked your food with tons of Benedryl (which could be dangerous) to go off and do yet another crazy crazy thing - you wouldn't take that sort of hard?
Even a man of God can only take so much.

Bill had said before that all traces of Billith were gone and he was back to his old self again, but who knows. They also said Jessica was a perpetual virgin and tossed that one aside for convenience along with a dozen other "facts" from the shows world we have learned over the years.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:56 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,217,702 times
Hm the speed of Bill's infection must be fae blood then. Maybe he'll still survive (people are now surviving Ebola) because of the fae blood and be the carrier for the antidote. Just in case they can't find Newlin.
IDK, trying to think, there has got to be some new twist coming at the end? They almost cured day walking, they need to cure Hep V. I can't think of anything else vampires want, except maybe not to be vampires anymore? To be able to have babies?
I wonder what Tara was digging up in the yard - hope Lafayette goes and tries to find it.

Old 07-30-2014, 04:32 PM

7,844 posts, read 13,233,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
Bill had said before that all traces of Billith were gone and he was back to his old self again, but who knows. They also said Jessica was a perpetual virgin and tossed that one aside for convenience along with a dozen other "facts" from the shows world we have learned over the years.
Remember when vampires couldn't see themselves in mirrors? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV